Hello, back again

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueNotes

Hello all, I've been here before, probably even more than once, under different names (never at the same time though) I'm a quiet sort, not one to deliberately cause disruption, so I don't think anyone would have missed me! ;) I flit around the Leicester forums, for change of scenery and perspective, and I'm looking forward to being able to talk rubbish here again about my lifelong favourite team. First match seen was home to Middlesbrough in 1983, season ticket holder in the O'Neill years, now I'm living in France.

My repatriation here is party because, for reasons I don't understand, I've been yellow carded at the 'other place'. I've genuinely no idea why; no priors, no warnings, no reasons given, no indications even as to for how long. I'm baffled by it in truth but life's too short and you move on. Quite happy to share (by pm) if others are interested.

Tielemans is a revelation for us. I hope by cripey that we're able to sign him permanently but I'm sure his performances have alerted other clubs. Fingers crossed. I'm hoping for a renewed spirit (and cohesion) under Rodgers. Initial signs are good, let's hope it's not just new manager bounce and that it continues on. :)

Hello all, I've been here before, probably even more than once, under different names

Forum rules say you shouldn't register more than once. What user name did you use before?

Please log in using your old account. If you're having problems getting in, let me know and I'll try to help.

Apologies for the delayed response. Your post was held in the moderation queue due to it containing a word that triggered the spam filter for new members.

No!

I am not now nor ever have been FIF. So everyone can rest assured that mayhem is not about to commence.

Tbh, I've no idea of my previous username(s) here, I make them up on the fly based on whatever crosses my mind at the time, but I will have a look for them. I'm sure I can recognise my own writing.

Hello all, I've been here before, probably even more than once, under different names (never at the same time though) I'm a quiet sort, not one to deliberately cause disruption, so I don't think anyone would have missed me! ;) I flit around the Leicester forums, for change of scenery and perspective, and I'm looking forward to being able to talk rubbish here again about my lifelong favourite team. First match seen was home to Middlesbrough in 1983, season ticket holder in the O'Neill years, now I'm living in France.

My repatriation here is party because, for reasons I don't understand, I've been yellow carded at the 'other place'. I've genuinely no idea why; no priors, no warnings, no reasons given, no indications even as to for how long. I'm baffled by it in truth but life's too short and you move on. Quite happy to share (by pm) if others are interested.

Tielemans is a revelation for us. I hope by cripey that we're able to sign him permanently but I'm sure his performances have alerted other clubs. Fingers crossed. I'm hoping for a renewed spirit (and cohesion) under Rodgers. Initial signs are good, let's hope it's not just new manager bounce and that it continues on. :)

Well, I'll welcome you if nobody else does. I hope you find a home here. If you can get past the initial hostility and suspicion, the inevitable criticism of any grammatical error or half formed opinion, and remember to never respond to homer's private messages, you might be accepted in about five years time.

Thanks Brown Nose and fear not, I know this place. Sandwich man picking me up for the inattentiveness to the actions of my spell checker was like a 'welcome back' in itself. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Forum rules say you shouldn't register more than once. What user name did you use before?

Please log in using your old account. If you're having problems getting in, let me know and I'll try to help.

Apologies for the delayed response. Your post was held in the moderation queue due to it containing a word that triggered the spam filter for new members.
Come on Jeff, spill the beans. Who is he/she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4181
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263