Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matchofficial

Hi guys (and lasses)

I am writing a dissertation on the finances of football clubs within the Championship. I am focusing on the three clubs within the East Midlands (yes, even the Reds are included because I started my research earlier in the year).

I am researching the impact of broadcasting revenue from Sky, and how this compares with match day income, including the increasing ticket prices across the division. I am doing fan research and was hoping some of you would be able to spare a minute (or maximum 2) and complete the survey listed below. Its really short and quick, and all details are completely anonymous.

I hope you can all help, and if you have any questions or queries, my e-mail address is [email protected].

Thanks for you help guys

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=272171

Only a couple of minutes. :icon_eek: ;)

done, done and done.

Job Done.

I dont like the way that Sky is killing the Greatrst game in the world , and taking Leicester City along with it!!

Come City Come on

welcome rhab.:038: :038:

Done! It hasn't all been good, but anyone who say Sky has not been good for the game overall is being daft!

I feel that Sky are working to become the governing body of the sport and with the help of the monied clubs, it wants to turn it into a TV dictated game with 4 quarters of 20 minutes to allow for more advertising etc. The American networks in the world cup in the USA wanted this to happen, along with bigger goals etc. You notice now that the referee can't blow for kick off until the director has given the ok.
The takeover at Man Utd is ominous in this way too.
I beleive all football supporters whatever their clubs, should get behind MU in this respect. The first thing they are going to push for is no relegation/promotion in the premier league. That way they can gaurantee that each game is a money spinner, televisied and they can pay off the debts they've brought in.

Mark my words - the future of footy is a stake.

People seem to think SKY have been responsible for everything. The creation and influence of Premier League should not be ignored.

Both of the above have been beneficial for the upper echelons of football not so sure about Div 1 and below though.

survey done

Sky overall have been good for the game, although I feel they have not done nearly enough for clubs outside of the premier

Cate Fox said:
survey done

Sky overall have been good for the game, although I feel they have not done nearly enough for clubs outside of the premier

That's not Sky's fault though, that's down to the clubs who broke away to form the Premiership, it was always clear they were doing it to get a bigger cut of the TV revenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69