Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coxie71

Okay good people of the Leicester City forum, I need help.
Right then I foster problematic Kids for a living and I am now on number five and every single one of them has been a bloody MAN UTD fan, any help?
The lastest one seemed to take offense when I called him a glory boy this afternoon!
The youth of today I don't know.
I await some replys and If you can make me laugh as well all the better,cheers folks!

Fit the bedroom with Leicester curtains, duvets, lamp's, e.t.c...

"The Youth of today?!?!?!?"...I've supported Leicester since I was a iccle boy, and i'm on 16 (Almost 17)...
PFFT!

Also to be fair, DON'T try to convince all these Man Utd fans into supporting Leicester because we don't want any Prawn Sandwich Munching fans at Leicester...

coxie71 said:
Okay good people of the Leicester City forum, I need help.
Right then I foster problematic Kids for a living and I am now on number five and every single one of them has been a bloody MAN UTD fan, any help?
The lastest one seemed to take offense when I called him a glory boy this afternoon!
The youth of today I don't know.
I await some replys and If you can make me laugh as well all the better,cheers folks!

Mighty mighty Whitwick my home town!

Make em' watch all the bloody season reviews from 1992 onwards, and if they're still not satisifed, lock the bastards in a room until they decide to support the mighty Leicester City.....Little shits. :wink:

Scowcroft said:
Make em' watch all the bloody season reviews from 1992 onwards, and if they're still not satisifed, lock the bastards in a room until they decide to support the mighty Leicester City.....Little shits. :wink:

That happended to me. Do it, it works.

rotherhamfox said:
Scowcroft said:

That happended to me. Do it, it works.

It didn't happen to me, but I'm glad my theory works for some. :D

Are these kids called problematic because they support Man U :?: :? :? :p :wink:

beaumontfox said:
Scowcroft said:

blimey......you're a bit agressive at the mo aren't you?? :roll: :shock:

I think you riled me yesterday. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861