Hobbs To Villa/Hull?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

Another bit of the endless speculation. This from the Saturday Sun:

I mean... what... huh??? That really is the most pointless, made-up bit of speculation I've ever seen, seriously.
They might as well pull turnips out of their arse, probably be more impressive actually

I mean... what... huh??? That really is the most pointless, made-up bit of speculation I've ever seen, seriously.
They might as well pull turnips out of their arse, probably be more impressive actually
I wouldn't pay for the Sun.

But I would pay to see someone pulling turnips out of their arse.

So yes, definitely more impressive.

Stop posting these, ffs! They have vclearly been pulled out the newspaper's arse.

It's a month and a half before the transfer window all these things are irrelevant

Stop posting these, ffs! They have vclearly been pulled out the newspaper's arse.

It's a month and a half before the transfer window all these things are irrelevant

Your right. How dare I post this Leicester related content on a forum designed to talk about Leicester?

I would suggest if you don't wish to read this information, don't open the topic. Its no wonder this board is hardly posted on these days.

Your right. How dare I post this Leicester related content on a forum designed to talk about Leicester?

I would suggest if you don't wish to read this information, don't open the topic. Its no wonder this board is hardly posted on these days.

Someone nicked your dinner or something?

I can see his point, there are a hell of a lot of tetchy (sp) people on this site these days

But it's being pulled out the newspapers' arses. This must be the Speculation thread in the past week and the transfer window isn't even open for another month and a half. All of these are ridiculous and quite clearly never going to happen. They're just annoying when we keep getting so many of them.

Last edited:
But it's being pulled out the newspapers' arses. This must be the Speculation thread in the past week and the transfer window isn't even open for another month and a half. All of these are ridiculous and quite clearly never going to happen. They're just annoying when we keep getting so many of them.

How do you know it isn't going to happen?

Because it's in the Sun.

I don't agree. We're 6 weeks away from what could be a massive January window for us. I'm sure the City staff already have plans as will many other clubs.

If we retain our better players and add a couple of really good impact extras it could mean promotion.

If we lose one or two key players we could well slide into mid table and all the impetus of the last 18 months could slide with it.

Why wouldn't Prem clubs be looking at the likes of Hobbs? Why wouldn't they test our finances and ambition with bids around now?

I have no problem with people doing these threads providing their is a reasonable source i.e. not a tabloid newspaper, bentley's roof or footballrumours.com, but endless threads of idle tabloid gossip don't half get on your wick.

Last edited:
I have no problem with people doing these threads providing their is a reasonable source i.e. not a tabloid newspaper, bentley's roof or footballrumours.com, but endless threads of idle tabloid gossip don't half get on your wick.

Bit unfair to lump them all together. Some tabloid journalists work at establishing contacts so that they can land a genuine scoop - the sports pages of the Sun might be laden with jingoistic nonsense but that doesn't mean that there isn't some truth in some of what they report. Bentley's Roof and footballrumours - they're just there to be quoted for a laugh.

Sorry to say this one isn't made up. Over £2M profit in about eight months - must be tempting!

Just wondered if you have noticed what the original source of the DJ to Derby move was?

Who can tell which rumours are decent and will come to anything? I mean, i once read a rumour that DJ was a good footballer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3776
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3961
7Coventry City3860
8Hull City3859