Votes: 2 33.3%
  • or save your money ?!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamworth Fox

Hi

I'm planning to go away either with my mates in August for 1-2 weeks or go on a holiday to Australia for a month in July or August.

Could those that have been or know about the country please give me their views on the country. Is it all that? Also is 1 month enough time go travel round parts of Australia :102:

Thanks

Jessel

take it from me Jessel, Australia is wank and full of ****ing aussies. Horrid place.

India is brilliant though and so much more to see and do.

take it from me Jessel, Australia is wank and full of ****ing aussies. Horrid place.

India is brilliant though and so much more to see and do.

I too dislike the Aussies; based on the cricketers but I may be willing to give them another chance, got some family in Perth- they seem nice enough.

I do enjoy going to India but I think its a case of been there done that, I fancy a change.

I too dislike the Aussies; based on the cricketers but I may be willing to give them another chance, got some family in Perth- they seem nice enough.

I do enjoy going to India but I think its a case of been there done that, I fancy a change.

Argentina is brilliant and not too expensive either. I must admith though I love South America

Argentina is brilliant and not too expensive either. I must admith though I love South America

My dream is to go to Vegas for my 21'st, at the moment it looks likely it could happen. You ever been there, if so is it over-rated or is it what its cracked up to be?

Go interrailing around europe with your mates for a month.

I have been to Rio a couple of times, but not in carnival time. Somewhere everyone must go before their time ends.

my folks are after going there next feb i think theyre after doing some itinery tour..do you have any tips/recommended places to go etc

my folks are after going there next feb i think theyre after doing some itinery tour..do you have any tips/recommended places to go etc

sugar loaf is a must, but there are plenty of tour firms who you can organise things through. Go through a trusted firm too as there are ones there, as there are everywhere, who take you for what they can get. Also be very careful where you go daytime and nightime, and don't show any wealth such as jewelery etc.

Never miss a chance to travel, the further the better especially when you are young. Oz is great but so are loads of other places that are easier to get to and around. You lucky bugger.:038:

Never miss a chance to travel, the further the better especially when you are young. Oz is great but so are loads of other places that are easier to get to and around. You lucky bugger.:038:

Even The Falklands? Full of bennies

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47