Holloway out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
Sorry I have had enough of this, its time he went. I have not voiced my opinion on this because I really thought he was going to pull it around. Well he is not capable of it and lets get him out now whilst there are one or two managers out there looking for work.

nah, we'll hang on until anyone worth giving a job to has been snapped up....

if he is still manager after easter i will be exceptionally fecked off

nah, we'll hang on until anyone worth giving a job to has been snapped up....

if he is still manager after easter i will be exceptionally fecked off

if he is manager tomorrow I will be fecked off.

Sorry I have had enough of this, its time he went. I have not voiced my opinion on this because I really thought he was going to pull it around. Well he is not capable of it and lets get him out now whilst there are one or two managers out there looking for work.

Do you hold MM responsible for any of this?

He'll be gone soon. Doubt that a replacement will do any better though. We should have hung on to Megson!

if he is manager tomorrow I will be fecked off.

if he is manager in a minute or so i'd be fecked off, but i have a feeling the west brom hammering will put a nail in the coffin of his useless aimless tenure

sack the manager, the players, the staff, sell the ground, dig a hole, bury it all, start again

Do you hold MM responsible for any of this?

WHY? All MM was to take him on. I blame IH 100% and nothing less. He is being paid good money to do a job he is not capable of.

Why does everybody think MM can look into the future. What a fcuking stupid statement to make

I suppose he'll compare us to a bird who spends big on jewellery but it all turns out to be Ratners and then she dumps him anyway.

I don't see the point in getting rid. We've been shit all season no matter whichever of the 5 managers have been in charge. Nothing will change how much shit we're in. The players, for me, are the biggest culprits here. They should shoulder a huge amount of the weight for when we play well one week (4-0) and then lose the next week and play shit (2-0 Cov).

I Can't believe Im saying This but I Agree with BG Ollie should go tonight if he has anything about him he should resign without a payoff for the Shit that we are in.

Bring on the next tosser. Might as well try and break the record or something.

"Present Incumbent's Blue & White Army"

I don't see the point in getting rid. We've been shit all season no matter whichever of the 5 managers have been in charge. Nothing will change how much shit we're in. The players, for me, are the biggest culprits here. They should shoulder a huge amount of the weight for when we play well one week (4-0) and then lose the next week and play shit (2-0 Cov).

A moment of clarity amongst all the nonsense.

When will the players take some responsibility?

WHY? All MM was to take him on. I blame IH 100% and nothing less. He is being paid good money to do a job he is not capable of.

Why does everybody think MM can look into the future. What a fcuking stupid statement to make

Unbelievable.

Truly unbelievable comment. It is no wonder we're in the mess we are if that's the level of understanding out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757