Holloway's a C*NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of the current squad of tossers are on loan deals? There must be a few going...

Welcome back, F in O.

reunited in adversity?

Thanks O.G. :)

Yeah, I guess so. It's not going to be easy to get out of league one with the team I saw today. I never realised how bad they were until today either. Mattock and Henderson, Hume when he went forward were the stand-outs, the rest can play for someone else for all I care, except maybe McAuley.

holloway is a idiot, and a cnut

plus 40 odd cnuts that make up the playing staff

RIP LCFC

He knows that you are down in div 1 after 124 years! what does it feel like:icon_lol:

It feels like the start of a new era at Leicester. Like the phoenix we'll rise from the ashes and be back in the Prem in two years. And if you believe that, you'll believe anything. :icon_conf

He knows that you are down in div 1 after 124 years! what does it feel like:icon_lol:

You should know you have spent more time there than us you thick twat.

The inbreeding down there ****ed your memorising abilities?

Jeff just ban this cnut,he will just make more people get off the Forum whilst he's about

Why is that then Highland you gave enough in the past cant take it when you were told months back you would go down.. if i get banned for that then it will show what good losers you really are.

Thanks O.G. :)

Yeah, I guess so. It's not going to be easy to get out of league one with the team I saw today. I never realised how bad they were until today either. Mattock and Henderson, Hume when he went forward were the stand-outs, the rest can play for someone else for all I care, except maybe McAuley.

They are even worse live. :icon_conf

They are even worse live. :icon_conf

I actually watched it live, on Sky, that is. Mattock, Henderson, Stearman (in patches), and Hume (tried hard) were the only ones who seemed to give a damn, apart from McAuley. Hayles tried but no pace or real talent when in front of goal. Who is Worley and why was he playing? :icon_conf

I actually watched it live, on Sky, that is. Mattock, Henderson, Stearman (in patches), and Hume (tried hard) were the only ones who seemed to give a damn, apart from McAuley. Hayles tried but no pace or real talent when in front of goal. Who is Worley and why was he playing? :icon_conf

I meant in the flesh. I don't go to many games and when I saw them in the flesh as opposed to on the TV for the first time this season you realise they are even worse than you previously thought. :icon_conf

It feels like the start of a new era at Leicester. Like the phoenix we'll rise from the ashes and be back in the Prem in two years. And if you believe that, you'll believe anything. :icon_conf

Perhaps I'm gullible, but I partly agree: I don't think we'll make the Prem quite that quickly, but I do feel that, perhaps, things needed to get worse to get better. If one could give a numeric value to confidence, this club has been sliding into negative figures for a long time. Perhaps this is where we move back into positive numbers.

hes a defender, playing in midfield... and why? work it out..

I meant in the flesh. I don't go to many games and when I saw them in the flesh as opposed to on the TV for the first time this season you realise they are even worse than you previously thought. :icon_conf

You can only imagine my horror, then, Stevie baby, when I saw them on TV for the first time in years. First half, Stoke attacked, we defended. Second half, after Southampton had scored we seemed to give a toss, too little, too late, end of summary. :icon_conf

You can only imagine my horror, then, Stevie baby, when I saw them on TV for the first time in years. First half, Stoke attacked, we defended. Second half, after Southampton had scored we seemed to give a toss, too little, too late, end of summary. :icon_conf

to be precise the "team" finally gave a toss between minutes 82 and 83

Perhaps I'm gullible, but I partly agree: I don't think we'll make the Prem quite that quickly, but I do feel that, perhaps, things needed to get worse to get better. If one could give a numeric value to confidence, this club has been sliding into negative figures for a long time. Perhaps this is where we move back into positive numbers.

You will go the same way Forest did.. your whole club will change, any decent players will be gone,manager gone, owner gone? Your season ticket allocation will drop by the thousands and it will take you 3 or 4 seasons to get back in to a playoof or promotion in to the CCC. See you in the third round of the cup if you get there. There is always the johnston paints... nice bit of silver for your trophey room.:038:

Personally I think you should give Holloway a chance to redeem himself. What harm could that do? :102:

Thanks for that helpful, considered advice Dork. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Also, congratulations on making the play offs. I have been rooting for your team all seaon - and am so glad that you just pipped Watford on goal difference.

Perhaps, then again, maybe not. I'm hoping we will. But then, so are we all I guess, apart from that Green Army tosser. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363