Holloway's a C*NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that helpful, considered advice Dork. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Also, congratulations on making the play offs. I have been rooting for your team all seaon - and am so glad that you just pipped Watford on goal difference.
Appreciate your comments Redditch. :083: If it's any consolation, I feel just as bad as you guys are feeling. :bang::icon_cry:

Personally I think you should give Holloway a chance to redeem himself. What harm could that do? :102:

The thing is what has he done that's actually improved us? He's brought in Howard and Oakley who looked like they should be half decent but have been average at best.

He brought in Hayles who was shit before he came to us and has been shit since he joined us.

He brought in Clapham who has always been shit.

To be fair he also brough in Hendrie who has been good, and Onouha (sp?) who had pace, and may have made a difference if he wasn't injured.

IMHO the main criticism of Holloway should be why he brought in Howard, who should be a good target man, but if you have no pace alongside him, or on thew wings, then he is not going to be effective, and the team is going to struggle to mount an attacking threat.

This isn't exactly radical thinking - it's basic football strategy, and with the 2nd best defensive record in the league, it has cost us severely.

While we have had so much upheaval this season, if the manager can't even realise this basic fact, he has to go for the long term benefit (as long as, as others have said, the chairman is capable of making an informed decision on a replacement, which must also be in doubt)

Last edited:
The thing is what has he done that's actually improved us? He's brought in Howard and Oakley who looked like they should be half decent but have been average at best.

He brought in Hayles who was shit before he came to us and has been shit since he joined us.

He brought in Clapham who has always been shit.

To be fair he also brough in Hendrie who has been good, and Onouha (sp?) who had pace, and may have made a difference if he wasn't injured.

IMHO the main criticism of Holloway should be why he brought in Howard, who should be a good target man, but if you have no pace alongside him, or on thew wings, then he is not going to be effective, and the team is going to struggle to mount an attacking threat.

This isn't exactly radical thinking - it's basic football strategy, and with the 2nd best defensive record in the league, it has cost us severely.

While we have had so much upheaval this season, if the manager can't even realise this basic fact, he has to go for the long term benefit (as long as, as others have said, the chairman is capable of making an informed decision on a replacement, which must also be in doubt)

Close but it is actually spelt Etuhu.

Then he brings poor Ashley Chambers on for only his second game in added on time to be part of ignominy of relegation.

The blokes a complete and utter twat head!!!!

I wanted to leave the ground when I saw him bringing Chambers on. Of all the f*cking stupid things to do in the 90th minute that would take some beating.

We played for a draw, end of story, not good enough.

So, was this all part of MM's three year plan?

It must be a very cunning plan as I never saw this coming last summer.

Jeff just ban this cnut,he will just make people get off the Forum whilst he's about

When you've just had 20,000 Stoke fans taking the piss out of you, he's insignificant.

holloway doesn't have a ****ing clue waiting till the 85th minute was pointless, playing 4-5-1 was pointless, Hayles up front was pointless, Howard playing was pointless.....just gutted

holloway doesn't have a ****ing clue waiting till the 85th minute was pointless, playing 4-5-1 was pointless, Hayles up front was pointless, Howard playing was pointless.....just gutted

Let's all just calm down and look at this rationally ... Holloway out!!!

:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

I don't think you can blame any one person, or the manager or the chairman.

They are all to blame and will forever be remembered for this digraceful season.

Let's all just calm down and look at this rationally ... Holloway out!!!

:icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg

the sooner he goes, the better...and to make it worse, i heard Stephen "fuk face" Clemence saying he will be here next season....:bang:

If this clown is still in charge of the team by the end of tomorrow I will be seriously ****ing angry - even more than I am now. Milan should have been there today and walked down to the dugout and given the lousy ****er his P45 during time added on.

Newsflash...
Howard is not a midfielder (it's debatable if he's a ****ing striker but he definitely isn't a midfielder)
Worley is a centre-half. You think the half witted bafoon would know this as he did sign him after all.
Hayles doesn't have it any more.
A teenager can make **** all difference in 30 seconds.
It isn't against the rules of football to make a substitution in the first 70 minutes of a game.
Your signings on the whole have all been ****ing useless.

I hate Holloway and with very few exceptions every one connected with Leicester City. He should do the decent thing and ****ing resign, he does not deserve a pay off for the shit he has put us through. You told us to judge you after January and you have been nothing short of ****ingg abysmal. Take your stupid ****ing jokes and your website colums and your Farmer Giles accent and **** off as far away from our football club as is humanly possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263