How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on how desperate everyone is, I could possibly get us into the Wetherspoons in Cville for 8am.

Just an idea.

The one bright spot is that my approaching Unemployment will mean that I will finally do what I have been threatening to do for a long time now and get off this site.

The one bright spot is that my approaching Unemployment will mean that I will finally do what I have been threatening to do for a long time now and get off this site.

Every cloud and all that......

Doesn't sound to me like you're trying to hard to find a job, :icon_roll

How could you have a notion of what he's doing to find himself a job?

Are you always this judgemental of complete strangers?

You may think I'm being sarcastic but I would be genuinly disapointed if it was long term, there are few people on here worth reading as it is!

Not feeling great atm - bit nervous! I'm on my way to a job interview in a minute, wish me luck!

Feeling happier now, just sorted out a few days coast walking in Cornwall for the end of October. Something to look forward to at least.

Feeling happier now, just sorted out a few days coast walking in Cornwall for the end of October. Something to look forward to at least.

I'm meant to be doing a stretch of The West Highland Way tomorrow,14 miles.Hope to be back in time for the football although loking at the route I fear I may well be back for the football but it won't be til Wednesday nights match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69