How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grrrrrr pissed of with selfish no good ****ing women, i should dump her...but thats easier said than done. Why do i have to love the ****ing idiot!!!!

I'm meant to be doing a stretch of The West Highland Way tomorrow,14 miles.Hope to be back in time for the football although loking at the route I fear I may well be back for the football but it won't be til Wednesday nights match.
bit hilly eh?

Exciting hey? Afternoon sees me look at rotten windows with a very dull bloke. Fingers crossed, there's some hot teacher totty in action.

Nevermind all that,these beams ? What were the measurements? Are we talking Standard beams and what were their purpose.I hate when people come on here with only half the story

Last edited:
Nevermind all that,these beams ? What were the measurements? Are we talking Standard beams and what were their purpose.I hate when people come on here with only half the story

Beams on a multi-storey, some chap kept hitting the underside of it with his van. The car park had signs saying the min. height is 6ft 7 which is 2 metres. The chap claims the beam to floor distance is under 2m which is crap because it's not, I just checked it.

But why the chap with his 2.1m van attempting to go in a min. height 2 m's car park, I'll never know.

Beams on a multi-storey, some chap kept hitting the underside of it with his van. The car park had signs saying the min. height is 6ft 7 which is 2 metres. The chap claims the beam to floor distance is under 2m which is crap because it's not, I just checked it.

But why the chap with his 2.1m van attempting to go in a min. height 2 m's car park, I'll never know.

Did he not think to park somewhere else when he kept hitting the top of his van everytime he drove in ?

I have some good cream for that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69