How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The business/science park near the Uni, I'm not great with Geography but I think it's off the a46

I think I know where that is - up mile end road past the Listers Garage just past the downed Stuka that they have'nt swept up yet.

fecking pleased it's beer o'clock on a friday.
I really do work with the biggest bunch of incompetent ****s in the world

Pissed off ... went for an interview today but didn't get the job (Mind you, neither did the other candidate).

Might just have to take the tops off a few cold ones tonight.

I'm counting down the days until I retire. Unfortunately it's a rather large number at the moment.
I keep contributing to my £2 a week fund, it's bound to pay out. Any day now, any day.....
Shit

On the plus side I will now be working in the joy that is Coventry.
It's not that bad. You can still get to laugh at the locals, even from a division down!

Tossed off, had to come in to work to deal with an emergency and it looks like I may miss the fecking game.

:081::081::081::081: but was it an emergency?

What is more important Chuck?

Unfortunately it was a real emergency and because it affects our customers it was more important to come in and help sort it out. Anyhoo done now and I winging my way home in a couple of minutes :icon_bigg

I'm a little bit shocked TBH, and a little excited.

I've won over £800,000 on the lottery!!!!!! I don't even remember entering, but according to the email I did.

Just got to send my details and then await somebody like Cheggers to turn up on my door.

I'm outta here, losers!!!

bemused by all that's happening in the world of finance

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611