How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that Large Hadron Collider yoke, do you think there's a possibility that it has created some kind of black hole after all, causing a break in the space/time continuum that has relocated me into some kind of bizarre alternate reality?

You know that Large Hadron Collider yoke, do you think there's a possibility that it has created some kind of black hole after all, causing a break in the space/time continuum that has relocated me into some kind of bizarre alternate reality?

Without a doubt.

Times up.

In future Hazzman i suggest you know what your talking about, before jumping in.

If certain other posters took that advice ( no names, no pack-drill ) there wouldn't be much posted on the forum, qv the 9/11 thread, taking one thread totally at random.

If certain other posters took that advice ( no names, no pack-drill ) there wouldn't be much posted on the forum, qv the 9/11 thread, taking one thread totally at random.

Good point.

I have reservations regarding George Bush and his truthfulness on 911. I will leave it at that.

I'm sorry Biff but you are taking yourself way too seriously. Some of us are busy y'know sometimes doing work - so we can't be here at all times.

But you are the chap who has descended a debate into a petty grammar pedant scheme and started a reign of terror through PM's. You are making yourself look childish - can't you accept banter or difference in opinion? You've made yourself look insane. Replying to your own posts.

Homer corrected your grammar. Not your punctuation or captial letters and full stops.

You wouldn't see a primary school teacher - highlight the same mistake and then put the correct use as 'Were.' They would simply put 'were'.

Last edited:
I'm sorry Biff but you are taking yourself way too seriously. Some of us are busy y'know sometimes doing work - so we can't be here at all times.

But you are the chap who has descended a debate into a petty grammar pedant scheme and started a reign of terror through PM's. You are making yourself look childish - can't you accept banter or difference in opinion? You've made yourself look insane. Replying to your own posts.

Homer corrected your spelling - nothing to do with punctuation or grammer.[/QUOTE]

Homer knew what he was doing :icon_lol:

Now get on with your work :icon_wink

Homer corrected your spelling - nothing to do with punctuation or grammer.[/QUOTE]

Homer knew what he was doing :icon_lol:

Now get on with your work :icon_wink

Read the edited edition. :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611