How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the edited edition. :icon_roll

Believe me, there's nothing more annoying, than having the spelling police follow you/me around the posts on here. The reason why i did it was the direct result of just that.

If people pull me up in future regarding my spelling/grammar, then they can expect me to do the same to them. I apologise if i over did it with yourself. :023:

Believe me, there's nothing more annoying, than having the spelling police follow you/me around the posts on here. The reason why i did it was the direct result of just that.

If people pull me up in future regarding my spelling/grammar, then they can expect me to do the same to them. I apologise if i over did it with yourself. :023:

Do you refer to yourself with a lower case 'i' because you lack self esteem and a sense of worth?

:icon_wink

brilliant, met up with my sisters and their kids and my mum at bradgate park. Lovely sunny day, haven't been there for years. just a bit of pisser about the golf, but twas expected

Nervous - I find out whether I've passed my resit at 5pm today and hence find out whether I can enter the 3rd year of uni, if not I'm fecked.

Joyous. We are through to the next round of a major competition :icon_bigg

Awful.Managing to upset and say the wrong thing to everyone I come into contact with.Knackered too...pissed off,totally and utterley pissed off with it all

Last edited:
Tired and I have college later for two and half hours. I am coming back from that, having a Horlicks and then go to bed tocontinue my weird repeating dreams of being at the birth of a child.....it's the Sex Education Show which has scarred me for life.

Tired and I have college later for two and half hours. I am coming back from that, having a Horlicks and then go to bed tocontinue my weird repeating dreams of being at the birth of a child.....it's the Sex Education Show which has scarred me for life.

Wonderful, exhilarating, humbling and emotional experience. It is also messy, scary, weird and painful. Mrs M nearly cut the circulation off in my hand!

Wonderful, exhilarating, humbling and emotional experience. It is also messy, scary, weird and painful. Mrs M nearly cut the circulation off in my hand!

I bet she also promised at one point that she was going to cut off the circulation to your dick

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69