How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
still in the fecking box?
:icon_bigg

incredibly happy... GK Seat made a balls up when I bought my car earlier in the year (ie they didnt service it like they should have) and then cocked up on all of the maintenance paperwork by lying about it... to rectify all of the issues they are now giving me a full service and valet free of charge (including courtesy car) plus the same again next year.

I LOVE THEM ... FACT
:038:

Nervous.

Today is the highlight of the social calendar, and the countdown is well and truly on.

Select guests only.

the mowbray swingers outing to Twycross?

Nervous.

Today is the highlight of the social calendar, and the countdown is well and truly on.

Select guests only.

the mowbray swingers outing to Twycross?

Or the Melton Morris dancing fest :102:

_41608984_morris_dancing_pa_416.jpg

Or the mad hatters tea party :icon_lol:

incredibly happy... GK Seat made a balls up when I bought my car earlier in the year (ie they didnt service it like they should have) and then cocked up on all of the maintenance paperwork by lying about it... to rectify all of the issues they are now giving me a full service and valet free of charge (including courtesy car) plus the same again next year.

I LOVE THEM ... FACT
:038:

I'd imagine its ages since you had a good full servicing Cate....

Last edited:

Thanks but you have to feel for Cate Fox,I mean a prize catch like me about to offer your services and then it whisked away from you.I just hope she can put the dissapointment behind her and move on...........There wil be others Cate:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69