How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After what he and his good lady have been through and gong through again they need the break :icon_wink

Fair enough, just thought spending 2 weeks in the airport before the flight was a bit much.

I spent 10 hours in Singapore airport once, was lovely, maybe they could give that one a try next time.

Free ticket and transport ,not that unlucky :icon_bigg

You wait till that team of Borats is 1 up at half time, won't being have such a good time then will ya ;)

Happy and grateful; everything is going fine in life at the moment.. On another note: I'm really excited about watching the cricket at 5am tomorrow; India vs Australia.. I can't sleep i'm looking forward to it that much :icon_razz.

I over slept, only just woke up 10 minutes ago. India are fecked :mad: That's my day ruined.

Well could have been better.

My car was stolen overnight. I awake at 6.30am to much shuffling in my bedroom - my Dad's trying to find my log book, I ask why and he tells me. Try to get back asleep, can't. Dad walks down the road for a paper whilst awaiting the Old Bill. Find my car literally around the corner. Contact the police, we are told not to touch the vehicle and only lock it. Fingerprints are visible on the side window (driver side) and the window is slightly open. There is one new dent to match the previous set of other idiots attempts at breaking in.

A look inside tells me they haven't even managed to get the car going and they have taken off just the light cover on the roof which comes on when the doors are open. Police turn up and I sit in the police car make a statement. The Police tell me that they are awaiting a recovery vehicle to take it to a secure garage and a fingerprint test on it. They turn back up at my house and say it maybe Monday before I see my car again. I haven't even had chance yet to see if the ignition still works.

Ring insurance, it's Tuesday before they will start to confirm everything is okay. Feck off into town, do some crap, look at train times to Cov for Tuesday in case the car needs a repair.

Go to the pub tonight and get informed that a fellow neighbour caught two lads sneaking around another car, told them to feck off. A hour later, he sees the back end of my car being pushed down the street into the adjoining door. All around 2.45am.

It just appears the cnuts couldn't get the car going or they were looking for something of value and couldn't find it.

Come back home to find a message that the fingerprints have been done and in due course I shall be informed when my car will be released. It's horrible - I am suffering more hassle than the cnuts will if they ever got caught. The week is going to be some struggle.

Last edited:

My car was stolen overnight. I awake at 6.30am to much shuffling in my bedroom - my Dad's trying to find my log book, I ask why and he tells me. Try to get back asleep, can't. Dad walks down the road for a paper whilst awaiting the Old Bill. Find my car literally around the corner. Contact the police, we are told not to touch the vehicle and only lock it. Fingerprints are visible on the side window (driver side) and the window is slightly open. There is one new dent to match the previous set of other idiots attempts at breaking in.

A look inside tells me they haven't even managed to get the car going and they have taken off just the light cover on the roof which comes on when the doors are open. Police turn up and I sit in the police car make a statement. The Police tell me that they are awaiting a recovery vehicle to take it to a secure garage and a fingerprint test on it. They turn back up at my house and say it maybe Monday before I see my car again. I haven't even had chance yet to see if the ignition still works.

Ring insurance, it's Tuesday before they will start to confirm everything is okay. Feck off into town, do some crap, look at train times to Cov for Tuesday in case the car needs a repair.

Go to the pub tonight and get informed that a fellow neighbour caught two lads sneaking around another car, told them to feck off. A hour later, he sees the back end of my car being pushed down the street into the adjoining door. All around 2.45am.

It just appears the cnuts couldn't get the car going or they were looking for something of value and couldn't find it.

Come back home to find a message that the fingerprints have been done and in due course I shall be informed when my car will be released. It's horrible - I am suffering more hassle than the cnuts will if they ever got caught. The week is going to be some struggle.

I wish someone would steal mine, can you send them around :102:

It sucks and is a horrible thing to happen to anyone, I'd say at least you got it back, but I know when mine got nicked I was glad I never got it back as I don't think I'd feel the same in it after they'd been in it.

It sucks and is a horrible thing to happen to anyone, I'd say at least you got it back, but I know when mine got nicked I was glad I never got it back as I don't think I'd feel the same in it after they'd been in it.

It crossed my mind when I didn't know it was around the corner. That I wouldn't want to drive it again but looking at the mileage on the car (I have to record it for work), they didn't even get the engine running. So I suppose you feel like it's now been 'disturbed' with.

From hearing your case, I think they had a pre-determined plan of what to do. I think the cnuts who attempted mine just seen my car and thought easy pickings with no deterrent on it. Probably the first time they had attempted it, young kids, pissed or stoned out of their head.

Interestingly there was a car parked opposite our front which we thought stolen and it was left in a similar to mine. I haven't got a clue but maybe there's a piece of metal on a bulb or something like that worth a few bob. We have never seemed to have problems around our way with thefts. Just proves you are never far from it.

Maybe I am just thinking too deep, it's happened now and I'll have to deal with the rough hand. Make a claim for something petty and have a damaged car to pay but hopefully it's not that extreme. I think my first thought at 6.32am this morning was to immediately look for flights to New Zealand.

Blimey, where do you live?!?! :102:

It doesn't matter where you live. This is what most would regard as a sleepy Kent town (you have bigger villages in Leicestershire), yet there was a security van robbery not 100 yards from my house last Tuesday night.

Fortunately my alibi is secure.

Pissed off even more. The car isn't being released yet by the Police. The wankers have done fingerprints and they are now doing the report. Still under retain.

Thankfully the recovery company being superb have asked me to give them a call later this afternoon and they will contact the Police directly over whether they can get a go-ahead for release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69