How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

I suspect this is another fantasy story.

I am cancelling my RAC membership if the bloke has to identify a blown up engine with a ****ing laptop.

On another note the insurance will just pay out to change the engine not the whole ****ing car. Mind you what a response, just over 90 minutes from calling RAC out to getting a new car, must be a record of some sort.

He's getting the new car at 7pm tonight? That doesn't seem unreasonable to me?

Also the car engine may have gone when he turned it on, or as he was pulling out of the drive?

He's getting the new car at 7pm tonight? That doesn't seem unreasonable to me?

Also the car engine may have gone when he turned it on, or as he was pulling out of the drive?

No Matt, it was 7pm yesterday night.

:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

I suspect this is another fantasy story.

I am cancelling my RAC membership if the bloke has to identify a blown up engine with a ****ing laptop.

On another note the insurance will just pay out to change the engine not the whole ****ing car. Mind you what a response, just over 90 minutes from calling RAC out to getting a new car, must be a record of some sort.

No record ,ive got a 308 for the next few days arrived at 7pm last night

Upset; just found out my Mom is leaving the country and my Dad will be in and out of the country and will re-locate... Do I stay in Tamworth: look for a place/live with my grandparents, move in with my brother in Leicester.

Decisions, decisions..... :icon_sad:

Upset; just found out my Mom is leaving the country and my Dad will be in and out of the country and will re-locate... Do I stay in Tamworth: look for a place/live with my grandparents, move in with my brother in Leicester.

Decisions, decisions..... :icon_sad:

Where are your Mum and Dad going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611