How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister was in there last night aswell, said some twat almost took her eye out throwing squares and triangles across the dance floor.

That wasn't me this time. with it being a pound a drink i planted my feet firmly at the bar. there were a few other shape throwers around though. the trend is growing!!

ask your sister if she was chatted up by a fat bastard. if she says yes tell her i have a car and house lol! :icon_lol:

That wasn't me this time. with it being a pound a drink i planted my feet firmly at the bar. there were a few other shape throwers around though. the trend is growing!!

ask your sister if she was chatted up by a fat bastard. if she says yes tell her i have a car and house lol! :icon_lol:

I'll put in a good word, you seem to really appreciate women and know exactly how to treat them :icon_wink

I'll put in a good word, you seem to really appreciate women and know exactly how to treat them :icon_wink

My girlfriend deserves someone like him, It would be selfish of me to deprive her of such a gentleman.

Which MP would you like to do in it?

Would that not be Apostrophe s or at the very least a lower case s rather than the upper case s used in my post?:102:

I have bad wind today, bad enough to rip the paint off the woodwork.

After struggling to fill a sample pot recently i can say I am very impressed if you can fill a bucket!:icon_lol:

Him and his friends together.

Melton likes the Joey and Wally scenes doesn't he?
That is ****ing wrong...

image.php

Waiting to hear back on a job I had an interview for yesterday,the guy said he would ring me within the next two days to let me know.I'm hoping that if I don't hear today then the cruel heartless ****er isn't going to tell me I haven't got it on Xmas eve....Sorry Melton for mentioning my plight again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69