How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knackered but content. Ive tiled my kitchen, dining area and downstairs loo floors as well as the ensuite floor in the last 2 weeks. Finally finished :)

There wasn't an also-ran.Its not about if I can do the job,more about him finding somewhere to put me.He didn't want to interview me for a specific position.Anyway,have to wait and see

Still waiting,clearly a letter in the post and he didn't have the bollox to say I didn't get it down the phone:icon_roll:icon_sad:

Still waiting,clearly a letter in the post and he didn't have the bollox to say I didn't get it down the phone:icon_roll:icon_sad:

Never mind, something else will turn up soon. Think positive and you'll be positive :icon_bigg

Never mind, something else will turn up soon. Think positive and you'll be positive :icon_bigg
How do you know it will? He may be forced to spending six months on benefits and eventually become so lazy he's unemployable. Thousands of people are being made redundant each week because people actually believe they are worse off and refuse to spend their money. All of these people will be going for the same job that H is.

Get a grip, you bloody fantasist.

How do you know it will? He may be forced to spending six months on benefits and eventually become so lazy he's unemployable. Thousands of people are being made redundant each week because people actually believe they are worse off and refuse to spend their money. All of these people will be going for the same job that H is.

Get a grip, you bloody fantasist.

Can't claim benefits but other than that you are right and it might just be simpler to end it all.On the chimes of midnight on Xmas day would be good,go out in a blaze of glory.

Last edited:
Can't claim benefits but other than that you are right and it might just be simpler to end it all.On the chimes of midnight on Xmas day would be good,go out in a blaze of glory.I seem to be pissing everyone off lately
I wouldn't blame you, H. It's tough going out there.

I won't be taking anything I consume over the next few days for granted, that's for sure.

Or he's had shit loads of last minute xmas eve stuff to look after and it wasn't high on his list to tell you had got the job. Don't always look on situations negatively.

Or he's had shit loads of last minute xmas eve stuff to look after and it wasn't high on his list to tell you had got the job. Don't always look on situations negatively.
I gave somebody a job today, stop getting his hopes up.

I won't be taking anything I consume over the next few days for granted, that's for sure.

I don't blame you, good men are hard to come by these days.

Last edited:
Tired. Some silly ****er texted me at 12:23 a.****ing.m., just to say, "Happy christmas x". Took me ages to get to sleep again afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69