How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired. Some silly ****er texted me at 12:23 a.****ing.m., just to say, "Happy christmas x". Took me ages to get to sleep again afterwards.

Oh my god! Get over it!!!!

Great! Looking forward to tomorrow.

BG you want text updates, or you watching Jeff and co on SSN ??

Tired. Some silly ****er texted me at 12:23 a.****ing.m., just to say, "Happy christmas x". Took me ages to get to sleep again afterwards.

Made quite an impression on you didn't it :icon_lol:

totally crap, full of cold for two days :(

although finding out that forest are losing 4-0 is making me feel a little better :)

Last edited:
Me too :icon_sad:

although finding out that BG is shitting through the eye of a needle is making me feel a little better :)

although I am now finally wanting something to eat, so cold turkey and chips it is :icon_lol:

Feeling very weird, to a point that I want to buy a season ticket today!

Just taken a couple of aspirins

I don't feel too bad actually. I worked today, which is the first time I've done a Saturday since I started at WHSmith. The girls are a lot more attractive on a Saturday, although unsurprisingly none of them really spoke to me. It was also quite good because I thought it was going to be really busy, but it actually wasn't as bad as I thought, and I never even had to go on the tills, which was good because I hate them.

On the downside though, the lift is broken, which means everything takes ages. Plus, delivery on Monday is going to be bloodshed. Five pallets of stock which will have to be carried downstairs by hand.

Furthermore, I'm enjoying my new Ibanez 5-string bass guitar, although I've now got a blister on my index finger because I was trying to learn a song by Rush, which, needless to say, was quite a work-out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69