How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed up cos was bored being at work, then had it al lput into perspective when I was texted with the news from Robsdee that a friend we know from football died in the early hours of the morning from an epileptic fit.

Life is shit.

a friend we know from years ago at school died boxing day with the same thing .

so sorry to hear your news and yes , life can be shit .

Down at the minute.

Just been told that a fourth resident has passed away in 2 months at an elderly set of flats we look after. I'd just helped this chap by sort out for his bathroom to be redecorated as he couldn't simply do it.

We run the maintanance thankfully rather than the welfare and it's an independent living set of flats.

It's a difficult balance though really - we like to keep the residents doing their own decorating etc. for independence and to stay busy and we'll sort out the heating etc. (the more difficult stuff which requires treated staff). However, sometimes life events and age means they can no longer probably live alone any longer and all we can do is recommend the family of the resident's health - the decoration and flats become poor condition and in extreme circumstances, we do up particular rooms but often at hitting 'that age', they are resigned to dying and simply won't alert you to any problems they have.

Like it's a Sunday evening and it's going to be followed by a Monday morning :icon_cry:

Not good. I think the freezing conditions at the match yesterday turned the minor sniffle I've had for weeks into a full blown head cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69