How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not really sure how im feeling tbh, i found out on friday purely by chance that someone has/had stolen my identity throung online internet banking and set up an account in my name in essex and withdrew 2 lots of money totally £1500 into said account from our joint account and reported my debit card as lost/stolen to get a new card number to try and access more money but cards have been stopped as has the internet banking and the savings account they set up and our own account, special investigations dept/fraud team are dealing with it now and we should have every penny put back into our account by the end of the week

im not really sure how im feeling tbh, i found out on friday purely by chance that someone has/had stolen my identity throung online internet banking and set up an account in my name in essex and withdrew 2 lots of money totally £1500 into said account from our joint account and reported my debit card as lost/stolen to get a new card number to try and access more money but cards have been stopped as has the internet banking and the savings account they set up and our own account, special investigations dept/fraud team are dealing with it now and we should have every penny put back into our account by the end of the week

Hope it's sorted.The same thing happened to my 'stepdaughter' and she got every penny back and surprisingly they sorted it all quite quickly.
Fortunately no fecker will ever steal my identity...they don't have to steal it,they are welcome to it

Last edited:
Hope it's sorted.The same thing happened to my 'stepdaughter' and she got every penny back and surprisingly they sorted it all quite quickly.
Fortunately no fecker will ever steal my identity...they don't have to steal it,they are welcome to it

its being investigated now, just a fecking hassle trying to find out why/when/where my '2' debit were stopped and having to re-order new ones for us both, im just bloody glad i noticed it when i did or the account couldve been wiped out - southern thieving wankers

its being investigated now, just a fecking hassle trying to find out why/when/where my '2' debit were stopped and having to re-order new ones for us both, im just bloody glad i noticed it when i did or the account couldve been wiped out - southern thieving wankers

Probably from Milton Keynes....

I'm feeling very aggressive today which is very rare for me. i'm a gentle giant usually apart from on the football field, but somehting has flipped in my mind today to turn me aggressive.

in light of this i am going to nail one of the lads at footy tonight. god help you if you have a go at my ankles tonight. i'm a nasty bastard on the pitch at the best of times but tonight someone is gonna cop it.

I'm feeling very aggressive today which is very rare for me. i'm a gentle giant usually apart from on the football field, but somehting has flipped in my mind today to turn me aggressive.

in light of this i am going to nail one of the lads at footy tonight. god help you if you have a go at my ankles tonight. i'm a nasty bastard on the pitch at the best of times but tonight someone is gonna cop it.

You mean you are going to be Roy Keane to somebody elses Alfie Inge Haaland?

Ooh, nasty :icon_bigg

Thats just disgusting and has no place on this forum. :018:

fecking terrible.

After having my best sales year ever and earning the most I've ever done, the division of our company has been taken over by another division and they've made us all redundant. Despite their sales team not having a clue about our £1.2m side of it, they will look after that too. A terrible commercial decision before I even start ranting about things on an individual basis.
I'll find out the redundancy package tomorrow.
:mad:

fecking terrible.

After having my best sales year ever and earning the most I've ever done, the division of our company has been taken over by another division and they've made us all redundant. Despite their sales team not having a clue about our £1.2m side of it, they will look after that too. A terrible commercial decision before I even start ranting about things on an individual basis.

shit man thats not good. hope u get summat decent out of it. i was made redundant last year and got about 6.5k out of it and promptly went and pissed it up the wall. the joy of having no big bills going out!

keep ya chin up though. i'm actually back at the same company now. got 6.5k, 2 months off and still got asked to come back. quality stuff.

fate is a wonderful thing my friend. everything happens for a reason. you'll end up better out of it i'm sure!

fecking terrible.

That's bad luck mate. I hope you find something soon.

fecking terrible.

Bloody hell MK thats awful, but never mind there is always the Salvation Army for shelter and the Big Issue for an income.
Soup can be nice never forget that.

Bloody hell MK thats awful, but never mind there is always the Salvation Army for shelter and the Big Issue for an income.
Soup can be nice never forget that.

and he can share a room with HF at the shelter. you can spoon feed each other rat soup or summat.

you could even sew your blankets together and cuddle up with each other to keep yourself warm on those cold nights in that single bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69