How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fecking terrible.

After having my best sales year ever and earning the most I've ever done, the division of our company has been taken over by another division and they've made us all redundant. Despite their sales team not having a clue about our £1.2m side of it, they will look after that too. A terrible commercial decision before I even start ranting about things on an individual basis.
I'll find out the redundancy package tomorrow.
:mad:

Genuinely sorry to hear that,I hope things work out for you Mk.

and he can share a room with HF at the shelter. you can spoon feed each other rat soup or summat.

you could even sew your blankets together and cuddle up with each other to keep yourself warm on those cold nights in that single bed

Wouldn't take the piss too much,might happen to you one day and you might not see the funny side then:102:

cheers chaps, these things happen for a reason, eh?

cheers chaps, these things happen for a reason, eh?

They sure do mate!

My old man got chopped from his job, did them for wrongful dismissal, got loads of cash and now works at probably one of the biggest names in the car industry as a director now. it will all work out well. You'll find a better job even in these testing times.

i know are place are always looking for salesmen, so if u want to PM me i'll tell you who i work for and give you names to write off to etc.

fecking terrible.

After having my best sales year ever and earning the most I've ever done, the division of our company has been taken over by another division and they've made us all redundant. Despite their sales team not having a clue about our £1.2m side of it, they will look after that too. A terrible commercial decision before I even start ranting about things on an individual basis.

Gutting. Fongers crossed for decent pay off MK. At least they arent going bust meaning stat redundancy.

fecking terrible.

Sorry to hear this. Good luck for the future.

Unfortunately in this climate I think lots of good people are going to lose their jobs,through no fault of their own. At least future employers will know it's no reflection on the prospective employee. No real consolation I know.

fecking terrible.

Sounds awful MK.

Wouldn't take the piss too much,might happen to you one day and you might not see the funny side then:102:

Gotta agree esp. when you consider MK's got nippers to feed.

terrible news mk and as im in a related industry something i fear will happen to me over the next 12 months.

Hope it turns out ok for you.

Dreading my exam on Friday - could do with a 2:1 in it, but haven't started revising yet and don't understand a word of the whole module - I'm pretty much fecked.

Sorry to hear that MK. I went through it myself not too long ago, so I know how it feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69