How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
good feeling, the new appartment it all painted, today the bedroom is delieverd and looks great, still got a long wait for the sofa's another 4 weeks

Well, where shall I start. I have a headache that would down a fecking shire horse, piles the size of mangos, chronic squits, I think I have MRSA in my knob and I look like I have escaped from a Soviet gulag.

However, this is a very nice world and I am glad to be in it! :)

:056: :056: :058: Just recovering from man flu so I can sympathise. :icon_conf

What is the point about moaning about Ryanair as we all know they not the best airline to fly with. :102:

get me to Turin another way then........flights that are convenient for the weekend of the games.

I know they are crap, but I have to put up with them.

Cracking game. Are Napoli fans allowed? They were banned from all away sections a while back and it got lifted this year at Roma, only for them to smash the away end up again.

North v South always good.

No Napoli fans, well not official ones anyway! I will expect trouble but then again I will not be in the areas it happens.

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bit bewildered,been offered a job Managing a Pub.Never ran one before but I suppose its like managing anything else

Bit bewildered,been offered a job Managing a Pub.Never ran one before but I suppose its like managing anything else

is this pub in a town centre or on the outskirts in a quiet location?? if its the town centre would you be able to handle/deal with the drunken yobs

is this pub in a town centre or on the outskirts in a quiet location?? if its the town centre would you be able to handle/deal with the drunken yobs

I've dealt with drunken yobs in Betting Shops all my life,thats not the part that bothers me tbh.Its a Student Pub by night and like a Businessmans /Workers pub by day.I know the landlord well and the pub well

you might even be able to get a woman so pissed you could lose your cherry

you might even be able to get a woman so pissed you could lose your cherry

I doubt that.
I could get you a job...have you got your own mop and bucket or do you want me to supply them ?

Last edited:

Go for it, just remember not to drink in the Pub. :icon_wink

So pissed off with myself that I have failed to properly prepare for this vital exam this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69