How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit bewildered,been offered a job Managing a Pub.Never ran one before but I suppose its like managing anything else

Nice one HF.

Surely its worth a go. Not much else going round at the mo. Sort some cheap curry or burger and pint nights out and they'll flock in. Source some cheap stash from somewhere and have £1 a drink nights with some local bands or summat and they flock in. I used to love going to the terrace on a thursday night for a live band. always packed too.

Nice one HF.

Surely its worth a go. Not much else going round at the mo. Sort some cheap curry or burger and pint nights out and they'll flock in. Source some cheap stash from somewhere and have £1 a drink nights with some local bands or summat and they flock in. I used to love going to the terrace on a thursday night for a live band. always packed too.

Not being funny but you charge £1 for a drink you get the £1 a drink type of person which I know the landlord doesn't want in.I think they have live music though

Not being funny but you charge £1 for a drink you get the £1 a drink type of person which I know the landlord doesn't want in.I think they have live music though

Yeah i know what you mean. perhaps you could get it cheaper if they show and NUS card or summat. If its a student kind of place, they want summat cheap.

Live bands would be a way to get people in especially if their local uni bands. i have never been a big lover of going town but was more than happy going to terrace to watch the live music.

fecking terrible.

After having my best sales year ever and earning the most I've ever done, the division of our company has been taken over by another division and they've made us all redundant. Despite their sales team not having a clue about our £1.2m side of it, they will look after that too. A terrible commercial decision before I even start ranting about things on an individual basis.
I'll find out the redundancy package tomorrow.
:mad:
Sorry to hear that, MK.

Got no false words of encouragement for you, just hope you get sorted ASAP.

knackered and still feeling slightly drunk after playing guitar hero (for the first time) until 5am. Bloody damn thing got me hooked :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Wound up.

I've just read an interview with Jade Goody from yesterday's NOTW and it's stirred up lots of emotions, none of them good.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/inc...BOUT-CANCER-MARRIAGE-AND-LOSING-HER-HAIR.html

Caused a debate in our household.

Me Mum wanted an autobiograph for criggy - despite mentioning various options to her, she plumped for Jade Goody and then reckoned the book changed her opinion of her. My brother seen the article yesterday and went raging mental - much argument ensued.

Last edited:
Cancer? Ain't dat abrawd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611