How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pissed off because I can't insult Lako because somebody has closed the thread :icon_lol:

Sorry Lako, I shouldn't have called you a wanker, it was OTT but I was busy with something else and I was just pissed off that you detracted from that. I over reacted

ps, I'm not saying that you're not a wanker, I'm just apologising for saying it :icon_lol:

Pissed off because I can't insult Lako because somebody has closed the thread :icon_lol:

Sorry Lako, I shouldn't have called you a wanker, it was OTT but I was busy with something else and I was just pissed off that you detracted from that. I over reacted

ps, I'm not saying that you're not a wanker, I'm just apologising for saying it :icon_lol:

Im confused now, at least before i knew i was a wanker now in just in limbo :icon_bigg

Absolultey ****ed off. I was supposed to get my degree classification today but i have been told i am a debtor due to library fees totaling £50. Ive got no money to pay it and im going to kill some ****er in a minute.

Im off down cville so it isnt someone who matters.

I'm feeling pretty good but the weather is still ****ed up so thats the downside, me and my brother going to sort more stock on our shop so its busy, and the funny side is that our grandfather is over and he burps and farts when ever he wants and he does it in the shop and scares the customers hahaha, pretty funny to see.

Pretty good, going to play golf later but really should join you job hunters soon, may just roll with the £45 a week though, lived off less than that away from home so should be no probs! :biggrin:

which shop mate :102:

well i got 3 here in the Netherlands, its an asian saree shop selling indian outfits for all, men women children and just the material,

Amsterdam, Den Haag and Rotterdam

:icon_lol:

Haha well played, though cant imagine them being very comfortable with the broken windows are furniture all ripped out. They look a right state, symbolise how shit Coalville is. Dont know what they are doing there, as no passenger trains ever go through Coalville.

no passenger trains ever go through Coalville.

There's the occasional charter train that goes on that line, just no regular passenger services.
If they ever reopen the line it could lead to a station at the Walkers Stadium, as the line goes immediately behind the South Stand, but they've been talking about reopening it on and off for about 15 years, so don't hold your breath.

Haha well played, though cant imagine them being very comfortable with the broken windows are furniture all ripped out. They look a right state, symbolise how shit Coalville is. Dont know what they are doing there, as no passenger trains ever go through Coalville.

we managed to find a nice first class cabin fitted with leather seats and closing doors (with no glass in them) was a cold night. ver weird being on there at night. its a very old train aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263