How "magic" was Jamie's ticket ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

Call me an old cynic, but its funny how the magic "free" 15,000th season ticket went to a 12 year old kid (ST cost £79)

Did he go down and buy it on his own, then ?

Or did his dad's £480 ticket sadly come in at the not-so-magic number 14,999 ?

Oh, Macey, I love you..........

Just what i was thinking, always seems to be the way doesn't it..

Maybe his Dad was 15,001 :wink:

How do they work that out. Dad goes in, buys two tickets, one for the kid, one for himself, which did he buy first?

I bet they genuinely thought it was better PR to have the kid win it, unfortunately it just makes them look like money grabbing fools. Such bad, bad PR...

Perhaps it is like Charlie and the chocolate factory and now he can go on a tour of the stadium...sadly our umpa lumpa has been sacked (Rogers)...though I guess Pressman might qualify, certainly tubby enough.

Where are nottingham fox and Mad Biker these days? (totally unrelated note)

SilverFox said:
Perhaps it is like Charlie and the chocolate factory and now he can go on a tour of the stadium...sadly our umpa lumpa has been sacked (Rogers)...though I guess Pressman might qualify, certainly tubby enough.
:D :D :D :D I guess you could say that pressman is that augtus gloop-the one who drank the chocolate river 4 u lot who never read the book :wink:

drummindefender said:
SilverFox said:
:D :D :D :D I guess you could say that pressman is that augtus gloop-the one who drank the chocolate river 4 u lot who never read the book :wink:

nalis is verucca salt

SilverFox said:

Where are nottingham fox and Mad Biker these days? (totally unrelated note)

Nottignham is about but doesnt post much as he has chamged jobs and cant get access anymore :cry:

Mad Biker PM'd me a while back to say he was gonna stop posting as much although he crops up on the other forum more now.

homer said:
Keown is Charlie's grandad
top banana :lol:
scowy's charlies mum and pressman is augustus gloop

drummindefender said:
MKFox said:
homer said:
Keown is Charlie's grandad
top banana :lol:
scowy's charlies mum and pressman is augustus gloop
if u look up mk fox we have already established that fact 8) (kevin pressman that is nice one wit scowie tho)

drummin me old newbie poster mate one rule on here no text talk its really feckin annoying :wink:

sorry lazzer -have you noticed my spelling is better then marcus. Maybe i could get a job at the telegraph and coach in my spare time what do you think?

drummindefender said:
sorry lazzer -have you noticed my spelling is better then marcus. Maybe i could get a job at the telegraph and coach in my spare time what do you think?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

drummindefender said:

dont forget to scupper goldfingers plans for world domination before tea :roll: :lol:

Are you sure he doesn't work on his Spirograph, rather than the Telegraph ??

Or maybe he delivers the Telegraph on his paper round ?

homer said:
Are you sure he doesn't work on his Spirograph, rather than the Telegraph ??

Or maybe he delivers the Telegraph on his paper round ?

class pure class :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

drummindefender said:
if u look up mk fox we have already established that fact

:oops:
i didn't see that post there before!
'kinell, i'm going senile... now where's me car keys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757