Hows things goin with Harry Potter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngscot

Levein should be starting to find hs feet and you should be starting to see his affect on the team. Hows things going? impressed? indifferent? As a jambo, we know a fair amount about levein- he was an outstanding international defender (nearly signed for Man U but injury scuppered that one) and Hearts were fantastic defensively under his regime. He liked to play solid midlfielders in the middle with attacks coming down the wings for the strikers. Is that what hes doing with you?
Any feedback gratefully received, we wish him all the best for doing a fantastic job with us
Good luck lads ;)

Things have deffinatly improved. The players dont go in to panic mode during a game when we are ahead.
We dont defend so deeply
The wingers are used a lot, he as actually managed to turn gillespie from a lazy git into one of the best performers in the squad and we are winning games.

I have not heard a single bad comment being made about Levien.

step said:
Things have deffinatly improved. The players dont go in to panic mode during a game when we are ahead.
We dont defend so deeply
The wingers are used a lot, he as actually managed to turn gillespie from a lazy git into one of the best performers in the squad and we are winning games.

I hear "Andy from Long Eaton" is warming up. :roll: :p :p :lol: :lol: :wink:

Steven said:
step said:
We dont defend so deeply

I hear "Alan from Long Eaton" is warming up. :roll: :p :p :lol: :lol: :wink:

Think you mean Andy from long Eaton and i think he is back on Century. Fletch isnt there to throw him off anymore, :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669