HTC Sensation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, you said nokia.

This. I actually had to read it twice.

The last decent Nokia came out in about 2002, they make cheap phones for children.

Correctly correctington, 3310 was released in 2000 at which time I was indeed a child.

Thank you all for your constructive advice. Based on your peurile response to a genuine enquiry I am surprised that you, unlike me have moved on from such a low tech childish device.

Thank you all for your constructive advice. Based on your peurile response to a genuine enquiry I am surprised that you, unlike me have moved on from such a low tech childish device.

In fairness, it genuinely was constructive advice and I'm sure it wasn't intended to be puerile, far from it I'd say, so I think it'd be a shame if you've taken offence. In your question you're comparing Nokia and HTC, which is seriously like comparing a Speak 'n' Spell with a laptop.
Just think what E.T. could've achieved if he'd have had a laptop to phone home, he'd could've just Skyped the lads to come pick him up. Was E.T. a he or a she?
I genuinely hope that helps answer your question.

Last edited:
Indeed Nokia were brilliant at making phones, the best. They just got left behind when people wanted mini computers that made calls.

That.

Although, I'd fall a little bit short of saying 'brilliant'. I always preferred Sony Ericssons, purely based on the firmware; Nokias always annoyed me a bit.
There could also be a bit of popularity bias built into that.

The response was constructive and delivered in a light hearted way, next time I won't bother and you can do your own research.

In fairness, it genuinely was constructive advice and I'm sure it wasn't intended to be puerile, far from it I'd say, so I think it'd be a shame if you've taken offence. In your question you're comparing Nokia and HTC, which is seriously like comparing a Speak 'n' Spell with a laptop.
Just think what E.T. could've achieved if he'd have had a laptop to phone home, he'd could've just Skyped the lads to come pick him up. Was E.T. a he or a she?
I genuinely hope that helps answer your question.

The response was constructive and delivered in a light hearted way, next time I won't bother and you can do your own research.

Fair enough, i was a bit tetchy yesterday and must have misread the tone of some replies.

Fair enough, i was a bit tetchy yesterday and must have misread the tone of some replies.

Let me put it less patronisingly. If you get a Nokia you will regret it every minute of every day for the rest of your life sweetheart.

You earthicans think aliens have the same biology as humans. There's no reason why they should have evolved the same way so they don't have to have genders and if they do there can be more than two. Anyway, to answer your question, ET is a he. But he's gay.

I'm not human, I'm an androgyn from Alcyone in the Pleiades.
I knew he was a bender

Last edited:
There's no reason why they should have evolved the same way so they don't have to have genders and if they do there can be more than two.

Or perhaps alien hermaphrodites. I bet there's a website for aficionados somewhere out there.

And I bet I know who is looking for it at this very moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669