Post Match Huddersfield 1:4 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Tielemans in the first half, then Vardy before Huddersfield got one back. Madison from a free kick and Vardy from the spot brought the three points home.

4-1 to Leicester.

Vardy x 2
Maddison
Tielmans

Lovely

Can't complain. Score line reflects our superiority. But we did switch off and a better side than them (they were dire) would have punished us.

Can't complain. Score line reflects our superiority. But we did switch off and a better side than them (they were dire) would have punished us.

Am I going to get my hat trick?

Didn't watch but listened to "Strings" and "Pipes". Sounded like a stroll, honestly.
We've had a hard cruising day and I only switched the radio on as Huddersfield got the penalty. Did seem in the balance for a while but class showed in the end.

If you read the pre match thread you'll see that I called for 4...WITHOUT REPLY...I'm disgusted frankly. Rodgers out.

I missed the majority of that. How was Soyuncu?

I was rooting for a Vardy hat trick. Would love his run to continue and to get into the top 2 or 3 scorers. Level with Sterling and Only 4 off Aguero now which considering the difference in the number of chances created for each side is just ridiculous. The guy is a class act.
Happy to see Soyuncu get a game.
If we can keep Tielemans and the current squad + 2 or 3 more players then we should be expecting big things next season.

We looked good in the first half, started looking up summer holiday destinations during the second

An absolute breeze of a game, and they were truly feckin hopeless

Ben Hamer FFS :043:

He gave away the penalty.

And nearly a goal, an atrocious pass, only but for poor finishing.

Soyuncu is young and is still learning but I do fear he's going to be one of those error prone players.

I thought the penalty was a harsh call, especially as the player was going away from goal but, yes, an incident in the area so always likely to be given.

He gave away the penalty.

Very unlucky to do so though.

Apart from that he was very solid and looked good but will be good to see him against better opposition before the end of the season.

Pretty comfortable throughout really, Kasper did have to make a few saves but never really looked in doubt as we always looked capable of scoring every time we went forward.

It is frightening to say it but I think we would have struggled to beat Huddersfield with Puel at the helm. Thats how poorly he had us set up.

Got to admit, I wasn't as vocally anti Puel as others but the turn around in spirit and direction has been remarkable... makes me wonder 'if'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3966
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757