Post Match Huddersfield 1:4 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
The teams response to the penalty being given has landed the Club with a charge by the FA ffs
I welcome this. However poor (or not) a decision might be, having the whole team surround the referee wagging fingers in his face, like it could actually make him change his mind, needs stamping out. Our team or not.

I welcome this. However poor (or not) a decision might be, having the whole team surround the referee wagging fingers in his face, like it could actually make him change his mind, needs stamping out. Our team or not.
Agreed. They should count themselves lucky, I got a reputation for sending off players who did this - word got around and it stopped. But then Sunday League is a very different game, no more so than in the respect agenda

The teams response to the penalty being given has landed the Club with a charge by the FA ffs
Rightly so. But I can’t remember any of the top6 being charged by the FA for similar or worse incidents ( Chelsea and Spurs to name two)

I agree. Usually this is spontaneous but Don Revie used it as a deliberate tactic at Leeds in the 1960s-70s.

Rightly so. But I can’t remember any of the top6 being charged by the FA for similar or worse incidents ( Chelsea and Spurs to name two)

They do it in every ****ing game and somehow get away with it

I like players backing each other up and getting on to useless officials. It shows that they give a shit. I like my team to be a bit dirty too.

Most teams that win things have that in them.

I like players backing each other up and getting on to useless officials. It shows that they give a shit. I like my team to be a bit dirty too.

Most teams that win things have that in them.

There are few dirtier teams than Man City. They make constant sneaky fouls, and are allowed to control tempo of matches completely. I saw Barcelona do the same last night. Both sides get onto refs constantly too.

One of the key reasons we won the title was Ranieri instilling a nasty side. We got away with murder at set pieces for example.

Whenever I think about respect and sportsmanship, I think of Nigel Clough and Ian Woan and want to be sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263