I have wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

monafox

I have so wanted CL to be a huge success at our club. If he is successful we are all happy. I would have even settled for mid table as long as we saw some good football and a future with promising young players.

However, sadly this is not the case. We seem absolutely clueless as to how to beat a team that doesn't attack us and try to play football. I think its no surprise that the only teams we have beaten in recent memory, are Tottenham and Sheff Utd. They both came to the Walkers expecting they could beat us and played football. I am not sure we have played anyone else at home this season who has done the same. Away from home the only time we came close to playing well was at Leeds, although we lost there was spirit, fight and guile in the side.

The lack of invention has to be laid at CL's door and the rest of his poor quality coaching staff. It is with regret that i say we have to make the change at the top NOW!! We cannot slide haplessly into the 3rd tier of the league.

The question is who on earth do we get. The quality of manager available is woefull, oh for someone like Paul Jewell to be out of work. I see in some comments people suggesting the likes of Peter Reid, this would be disaster and completely mad. Somehow we have to find the money to bring in some one of quality from the lower leagues, such as Parkinson from Colchester, Penney from Doncaster, or Martin Allen from Brentford.

The board must act now before its too late.

monafox said:
I have so wanted CL to be a huge success at our club. If he is successful we are all happy. I would have even settled for mid table as long as we saw some good football and a future with promising young players.

However, sadly this is not the case. We seem absolutely clueless as to how to beat a team that doesn't attack us and try to play football. I think its no surprise that the only teams we have beaten in recent memory, are Tottenham and Sheff Utd. They both came to the Walkers expecting they could beat us and played football. I am not sure we have played anyone else at home this season who has done the same. Away from home the only time we came close to playing well was at Leeds, although we lost there was spirit, fight and guile in the side.

The lack of invention has to be laid at CL's door and the rest of his poor quality coaching staff. It is with regret that i say we have to make the change at the top NOW!! We cannot slide haplessly into the 3rd tier of the league.

The question is who on earth do we get. The quality of manager available is woefull, oh for someone like Paul Jewell to be out of work. I see in some comments people suggesting the likes of Peter Reid, this would be disaster and completely mad. Somehow we have to find the money to bring in some one of quality from the lower leagues, such as Parkinson from Colchester, Penney from Doncaster, or Martin Allen from Brentford.

The board must act now before its too late.

They would all be excellent appointments IMO but as I have said before, if we sack Levein before the end of the season we will not be in the market for managers currently in work. Oh how we could do with them next season though!!

Duzza said:
They would all be excellent appointments IMO but as I have said before, if we sack Levein before the end of the season we will not be in the market for managers currently in work. Oh how we could do with them next season though!!

Lawrie Sanchez......... he is the man

Interim manager until the summer i reckon. However i still don't think he will go :mad:

Levein won't go, simple as - he doesn't feel the pain we feel, he's not LCFC, he doesn't have the experience to know when to leave as this is a first for him. He's never known bad bad times so is therefore oblivious to them, hence all the 'wondergoals', 'unlucky', etc, comments he's come out with.

alex said:
Why would he do it? Why? Don't get it.

why would any fecker do it?

He wants to get back into club managment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Ipswich4492
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584