I want special access

Status
Not open for further replies.
webmaster said:
What do you mean by special access?

The 'special access' that is 'required' to visit the Cardiff and District Snooker League Forum. :lol:

I expect it gives me access to all osrt of other quality threads too :lol: :roll:

OSRT...what the feck is OSRT....and you are having a pop at me :?

DurhamFox said:
webmaster said:
What do you mean by special access?

The 'special access' that is 'required' to visit the Cardiff and District Snooker League Forum. :lol:

I expect it gives me access to all osrt of other quality threads too :lol: :roll:

The C&DSL forum is only open to people who are approved by the moderator of that forum.

The only other private forum was one that was for moderators only, but I closed that a few days ago.

I wanna Join too!!!

Why is it here anyway cant they feck of and go to there own forum!!

Are those 'special' people allowed to post and see what we have written about them. YES

can we see what they are writting about us. NO

They are plotting to take over Webby and you for one should be aware of this. Delete the forum before its to late.

I sent a PM to Glyn and he didnt even bother to reply. The b*****d.

They Are Coming Webbo, They Are Coming!

ScarboroughFox - sorry if I didn't reply there was absolutely no offence meant.

The forum is really quite uneventful and of absolutely no interest to people outside the league - really. I haven't much time to moderate so wanted to restrict the membership.

The Webmaster did me a huge favour in setting this up for me and I really appreciate it. I'm a Leicester fan so have made the odd contribution here and there on the other forums but otherwise my members don't bother. I have seen hardly any mention of the other forums on the CDSL one.[/code]

ScarboroughFox - sorry if I didn't reply there was absolutely no offence meant.

The forum is really quite uneventful and of absolutely no interest to people outside the league - really. I haven't much time to moderate so wanted to restrict the membership.

The Webmaster did me a huge favour in setting this up for me and I really appreciate it. I'm a Leicester fan so have made the odd contribution here and there on the other forums but otherwise my members don't bother. I have seen hardly any mention of the other forums on the CDSL one.[/code]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363