I wouldn't mind being a quid behind....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
...Lee Evans. His tour (which I went to and was excellent incidentally) played to over 500,000 people in total. At £30 a throw thats £15m before costs (3 new suits and the venue cost) for a few nights work :icon_eek:

...Lee Evans. His tour (which I went to and was excellent incidentally) played to over 500,000 people in total. At £30 a throw thats £15m before costs (3 new suits and the venue cost) for a few nights work :icon_eek:

+his writing and acting/ producing and directing work. No done bad for acting an idiot (most of the time).

Your right though excellent show, where did you go to see him?

+his writing and acting/ producing and directing work. No done bad for acting an idiot (most of the time).

Your right though excellent show, where did you go to see him?

NIA. Good gig, truly dreadful venue. Would never go back. You go?

I went Wembley Arena. I have seen gigs at NIA (although only with half the venue open) what was so bad about it for Lee Evans.

Wembley was ok apart from our seats being a bit shite.

I love Lee Evans. I think him and Frankie Boyle are the funniest comedians ever. I just love his facial expressions. They make me laugh alone!

Not so fond of his movies but his stand up show is awesome!
Boyle is ****ing excellent.

I might buy his DVD today, watch it and then wrapped it up for someone's present.

I'm liking your style.

Just about to have a butcher's through a book that's just arrived before wrapping it up - I missed out on doing that earlier in the week :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46