if micky went........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca4lcfc

by either beingsacked or quitting, who would youwant to replace him that we could realistically get? I would want colin calderwood.

Macca4lcfc said:
by either beingsacked or quitting, who would youwant to replace him that we could realistically get? I would want colin calderwood.

Arsene Wenger.... that way all of mickys doubters could see how hard the bloody job is when he dont do a great deal more than Micky.

yeah Wenger, remember him bringing in Kolo Toure for free, Vieira for 3.5million, Ljungberg for 1.5million, Anelka for 500,000.

I dont think he would do a better job than Mickey though :roll:

Bet ya he wouldnt have paid 250,000 for John Curtis as well :lol:

Semper Eadem said:
yeah Wenger, remember him bringing in Kolo Toure for free, Vieira for 3.5million, Ljungberg for 1.5million, Anelka for 500,000.

a) we dont have the money to sign those players.

b) We are not arsenal football club and cannot attract players like that.

c) we didn't pay anything for john curtis.

d) I didnt say he WOULDNT do a better job.

Babylon said:
Semper Eadem said:

a) we dont have the money to sign those players.

b) We are not arsenal football club and cannot attract players like that.

c) we didn't pay anything for john curtis.

d) I didnt say he WOULDNT do a better job.

egsacilly babylon, i think micky is doing the best he can, you lot seem to think he is doing it to wreck the club

Macca4lcfc said:

What the f*** has he ever done? This is stupid, stupid talk.......see my post below....

alex said:
Macca4lcfc said:

What the f*** has he ever done? This is stupid, stupid talk.......see my post below....

well Tottenham didnt want to let him go, hes higly regarded by alot of premiership clubs, hes young, took northampton from 17th to losing in the play off semi finals on penalties, in just over half a season when he was appointed. I think that is pretty good? i dont remember MON doing much before he came to lcfc!

Well at least we can prove you know nothing about football.

MON did nothing before Leicester - try investigating what he did at Wycombe.

And Tony Adams!!! Relegation first season, hardly a proven track record.

No doubt the Steve Walsh fans will be on here soon. Steve Walsh that was sacked at Tamworth, Steve Walsh that has no coaching qualifications, Steve Walsh that is a legend but not ever as a manager or coach.

Appointing Steve Walsh sounds so much like appointing Frank McLintock and look how that ended. If he can show he can manage at a lower level then we should look at him but now would be such a gamble. Micky has done well considering what he has had to work with, sure he has not done everything right I'm sure he would admit that, but I don't see anyone better at the moment.

I wouldn't want MA to go no way,but if some reason he did I'd go for Craig Levein at Hearts.This thread is all very apathetic though,I shouldn't even be joining in. :?

Dunc said:
Well at least we can prove you know nothing about football.

that'll be why i play in the academy then, cos i dont know anything about football, especially anything to do with the playing/managing side.

MON did nothing before Leicester - try investigating what he did at Wycombe.
I said I dont remember him doing much, i never said he didnt!

And Tony Adams!!! Relegation first season, hardly a proven track record.

i think people where taking the piss about tony adams mate

No doubt the Steve Walsh fans will be on here soon. Steve Walsh that was sacked at Tamworth, Steve Walsh that has no coaching qualifications, Steve Walsh that is a legend but not ever as a manager or coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757