IF YOU'RE LIKE ME.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

JELLYFISH

.... THEN YOU'LL BE FEELING LIKE SIMON WESTON ON A BAD HAIR DAY EVERY MONDAY MORNING!!!!

ANYWAY, I RECKON CITY WILL FINISH IN THE TOP TWO THIS YEAR, WHAT DO YOU RECKON? I KNOW THERE'LL BE THE USUAL MOANERS AND GROANERS WHO'LL REPLY TO THIS SAYING THAT THE CLUB ARE GOING DOWNHILL, THE SIGNINGS ARE CRAP BLAH BLAH BLAH AND THAT WE SHOULD BE SIGING PLAYERS WHO ARE UNDER 30, THE NEXT MICKEY ROONEY ETC BUT THAT ISN'T GONNA HAPPEN (IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS/SEASONS AT LEAST). PERSONALLY I THINK WE'VE GOT A GOOD 1ST DIVISION TEAM THATS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING US BACK UP TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE. I KNOW THEY ARE ON SHORT TERM CONTRACTS N STUFF, BUT THAT DON'T MATTER. PLAYERS WILL ALWAYS COME AND GO WETHER YOU ARE REAL MADRID OR FASH FC, THE MAIN THING IS THAT WE HAVE A TEAM CAPABLE OF WINNING THE LEAGUE AND I RECKON WE HAVE. YEAR FROM NOW NO-ONES GONNA GIVE A TOSS WHO WE HAD TO GET US UP, HOW LONG THEIR CONTRACTS/PENISES ARE ETC, WE'LL ALL BE ON CLOUD 9 AND THINKING ABOUT KICKING SOME FRENCH BUTT AT HIGHBURY!!!!!

SO WHAT I'M SAYING IS COME ON LADS, GET BEHIND MICK ADAMS, STOP THE WINEING AND JUST FOLLOW THE CITY WITH YER HEADS HELD HIGH!

BLUE ARMY!

BRING BACK BOB HAZEL!

JELLYFISH said:
.... Then you'll be feeling like simon weston on a bad hair day every monday morning!!!!

Anyway, i reckon city will finish in the top two this year, what do you reckon? I know there'll be the usual moaners and groaners who'll reply to this saying that the club are going downhill, the signings are crap blah blah blah and that we should be siging players who are under 30, the next mickey rooney etc but that isn't gonna happen (in the next few months/seasons at least). Personally i think we've got a good 1st division team thats more than capable of getting us back up to the premier league. I know they are on short term contracts n stuff, but that don't matter. Players will always come and go wether you are real madrid or fash fc, the main thing is that we have a team capable of winning the league and i reckon we have. Year from now no-ones gonna give a toss who we had to get us up, how long their contracts/penises are etc, we'll all be on cloud 9 and thinking about kicking some french butt at highbury!!!!!

So what i'm saying is come on lads, get behind mick adams, stop the wineing and just follow the city with yer heads held high!

Blue army!

Bring back bob hazel!

I like the sentiment, but where are the players to do the job :?: :roll:

JELLYFISH said:
WE SHOULD BE SIGING PLAYERS WHO ARE UNDER 30, THE NEXT MICKEY ROONEY ETC BUT THAT ISN'T GONNA HAPPEN

i never rated Mickey Rooney

:D

Steven said:
JELLYFISH said:
.... Then you'll be feeling like simon weston on a bad hair day every monday morning!!!!

Anyway, i reckon city will finish in the top two this year, what do you reckon? I know there'll be the usual moaners and groaners who'll reply to this saying that the club are going downhill, the signings are crap blah blah blah and that we should be siging players who are under 30, the next mickey rooney etc but that isn't gonna happen (in the next few months/seasons at least). Personally i think we've got a good 1st division team thats more than capable of getting us back up to the premier league. I know they are on short term contracts n stuff, but that don't matter. Players will always come and go wether you are real madrid or fash fc, the main thing is that we have a team capable of winning the league and i reckon we have. Year from now no-ones gonna give a toss who we had to get us up, how long their contracts/penises are etc, we'll all be on cloud 9 and thinking about kicking some french butt at highbury!!!!!

So what i'm saying is come on lads, get behind mick adams, stop the wineing and just follow the city with yer heads held high!

Blue army!

Bring back bob hazel!

So you dont think signing 3 premier league players, the 'most promising' midfielder outside the premier and the captain from one of our promotion rivals isn't good enough. What the f'ing hell do you expect.

Cheers scowy, capitals are gone now, serves me right for resting my huge length on the shift key!

anyway, back to more important matters, city this season. i reckon the team we have (so far) is a bloody good team compared to others in the league. looking at it, even tricky trevor benjamin had a good season last time around so there's no reason to think he (or players of his ilk) wont this time. be interesting to see if gillespie gets a run out, and also i think lillian will be on fire too!!!!!

tommy wright getting the golden boot? think it'll be his year!

Babylon said:
Steven said:
JELLYFISH said:

Blue army!

Bring back bob hazel!

So you dont think signing 3 premier league players, the 'most promising' midfielder outside the premier and the captain from one of our promotion rivals isn't good enough. What the f'ing hell do you expect.

They are not PL players or else they would be in the PL. They are ex-PL players. They are injury prone (two of them), poorly disciplined (all three) and past it. One 'most promising' midfielder does not a summer make or in our case a season make. Repeating last season's mistakes is not the solid basis for success this season.

Steven said:
Babylon said:
Steven said:
JELLYFISH said:

Blue army!

Bring back bob hazel!

They are not PL players or else they would be in the PL. They are ex-PL players. They are injury prone (two of them), poorly disciplined (all three) and past it. One 'most promising' midfielder does not a summer make or in our case a season make. Repeating last season's mistakes is not the solid basis for success this season.

Using your logic in the space of one month they have gone from premier quality to shit cus they joined us in the first?

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK WE SHOULD OF DONE THEN!!!!!!!!

Babylon said:
Steven said:
Babylon said:
Steven said:
JELLYFISH said:

Blue army!

Bring back bob hazel!

Using your logic in the space of one month they have gone from premier quality to shit cus they joined us in the first?

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK WE SHOULD OF DONE THEN!!!!!!!!

Not signed those players. :wink:

You seriously think we would have done better last season by signing young division 2/3 players over the likes of Les Ferdinand, Steffen Freund and Steve Guppy?

steven me old badger, i reckon you need to be a bit more upbeat. at least we are not sheep shaggers or f****t fans!

Up the city!

FNQ said:
You seriously think we would have done better last season by signing young division 2/3 players over the likes of Les Ferdinand, Steffen Freund and Steve Guppy?

Irrelevant. The problem last season was with our defence and inability to hold a lead. If MA had tried to resolve those problems then we would have stayed up. Instead he let central defenders go and ended up with a back four that were not up to the job. :roll:

Giuseppe, you old slag!! 8)

At last, the Fish arrives on the site........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

A true legend is finally borne....................................Beautiful. :wink:

i actually thought that fruend did aright for us. Certainly had alot more commitment than some of the others. Micky should have got him in again for this year because he would of had the Championship up.

JELLYFISH said:
.... THEN YOU'LL BE FEELING LIKE SIMON WESTON ON A BAD HAIR DAY EVERY MONDAY MORNING!!!!

ANYWAY, I RECKON CITY WILL FINISH IN THE TOP TWO THIS YEAR, WHAT DO YOU RECKON? I KNOW THERE'LL BE THE USUAL MOANERS AND GROANERS WHO'LL REPLY TO THIS SAYING THAT THE CLUB ARE GOING DOWNHILL, THE SIGNINGS ARE CRAP BLAH BLAH BLAH AND THAT WE SHOULD BE SIGING PLAYERS WHO ARE UNDER 30, THE NEXT MICKEY ROONEY ETC BUT THAT ISN'T GONNA HAPPEN (IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS/SEASONS AT LEAST). PERSONALLY I THINK WE'VE GOT A GOOD 1ST DIVISION TEAM THATS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING US BACK UP TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE. I KNOW THEY ARE ON SHORT TERM CONTRACTS N STUFF, BUT THAT DON'T MATTER. PLAYERS WILL ALWAYS COME AND GO WETHER YOU ARE REAL MADRID OR FASH FC, THE MAIN THING IS THAT WE HAVE A TEAM CAPABLE OF WINNING THE LEAGUE AND I RECKON WE HAVE. YEAR FROM NOW NO-ONES GONNA GIVE A TOSS WHO WE HAD TO GET US UP, HOW LONG THEIR CONTRACTS/PENISES ARE ETC, WE'LL ALL BE ON CLOUD 9 AND THINKING ABOUT KICKING SOME FRENCH BUTT AT HIGHBURY!!!!!

SO WHAT I'M SAYING IS COME ON LADS, GET BEHIND MICK ADAMS, STOP THE WINEING AND JUST FOLLOW THE CITY WITH YER HEADS HELD HIGH!

BLUE ARMY!

BRING BACK BOB HAZEL!

Thank goodness -I'm glad that we are getting everything right - no more whineing, promise........ so grateful for your obvious wisdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757