I'm new here......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collyfox

Is there anything I should know?

Been supporting the city since I was 10yrs old, have been a regular on Bentleys Roof for a number of years but it's all gone a bit strange on there, so I thought I'd have a look around.

Welcome!

When you say strange, what's been occurring? I guess it's a bit like our manager situation, never been the same IMO since 'mad dog' left.....

Welcome also! There some strange ones on here, but you'll soon work out which ones they are.

just a bit gary glitter if you know what I mean, you've got to be in the gang!

It used to be a good crack on there, but over the last 6 months it's become more of a cock measuring competition and less of a forum

It used to be a good crack on there, but over the last 6 months it's become more of a cock measuring competition and less of a forum
Hypothetically speaking, what's considered long nowadays?

just a bit gary glitter if you know what I mean

if you mean "up the Gary Glitter" then I think you'll cause a few defections to there

if however you mean his taste in young girls

then I think you'll have a few defections to there ;)

welcome aboard

Is there anything I should know?

Been supporting the city since I was 10yrs old, have been a regular on Bentleys Roof for a number of years but it's all gone a bit strange on there, so I thought I'd have a look around.

Welcome, and may I be the first to ask........... What is your favorite flavour Monster Munch?

Is there actual dressing up going on? I'd be very interested in joining a group that shares this hobby. Is it purely Glitter or do they allow people who like to mix it up a bit? I'll be honest, I like to wear a bit of an Alvin Stardust ring as well, sometimes, but I'm not a purist

Welcome, if you can plug an appliance into your sofa you should be fine. Just watch your spelling, and if there is anything in the joke thread you dont get, someone will be along to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00