Immigration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vodka

oh aye

Welcome to our newest member, foxestalkboi

:eek:

My only real concern is that Webbie's equipment is up to it. :icon_conf

Assuming you're talking about the server and not my other 'equipment'...

The site is currently running on a server with 4GB RAM and loads of bandwidth, so it should be enough to comfortably cope with thousands of people online at the same time with no noticeable drop in speed or reliability.

The only time the server is used close to its capacity is when I do a database update for one of my other sites, which takes a couple of hours every week or two, and that usually happens in the early hours of the morning.

Assuming you're talking about the server and not my other 'equipment'...

The site is currently running on a server with 4GB RAM and loads of bandwidth, so it should be enough to comfortably cope with thousands of people online at the same time with no noticeable drop in speed or reliability.

The only time the server is used close to its capacity is when I do a database update for one of my other sites, which takes a couple of hours every week or two, and that usually happens in the early hours of the morning.

I got this just now. :icon_conf :icon_conf

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

In that case, any chance of allowing pics in signatures, creating some nicer looking skins etc?

In that case, any chance of allowing pics in signatures, creating some nicer looking skins etc?

Get out! Just ****ing get out now & don't come back!

Pics in ****ing sigs??? Why don't we just change the name of the site to foxestalk & be done with it?

pics in signatures for ****sake.

BTW, does anybody know where the 'random' feature is in Photoshop?
Or is it a plugin you have to buy?
I'm assuming that's how the eye-scrapingly bad picture sigs on foxestalk have been created, you select 4 or 5 LCFC related pictures, select random in photoshop & it spits out something that hurts your eyes more than vinegar.

There are some other skins, whether they're nicer or not is a matter of opinion.

Not allowing pics in sigs etc was nothing to do with the capacity of the server, it's to do with wanting the site to be about what people say, not about whether they can make good pictures. Sites with pictures all over the placer are generally filled with kids who use txt spk, that's not what this site is about.

My post was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, perhaps I should have added a :icon_wink

its descended into people calling each other dweeb... what the feck is going on???

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48