IN-GER-LAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blowski_Blue

i have just got back from town i am so drunk but so happy, i dont no how i am able to type this i bet there is loads of spelling mistakes. was anyone up town 2nite it was amazin ROONEY ROONEY ROONEY wow. if u want to watch an england match do it up town it was so good. i went parody bit dead but full of energy, INGERLAND INGERLAND INGERLAND.

Scowcroft said:
I was in the glass house, I'm so drunk now, where did you go?

Hope you aren't throwing stones Scowy. :lol: (Marco, you **** :wink: You beat me!)

Litten Tree in Hinckley, absolutely mental. Malf got abit of a ruffling by the bouncers and a whole pint thrown over him when someone fed Rooney for the second goal. What a night, one of the best nights i've had in a long time. I'm still pissed, there were no trains running this morning so I had to get a nasty bus and then I had to run from St Margarets, I feel on top of the world though.

In-Ger-Land

Malf said:
Litten Tree in Hinckley, absolutely mental. Malf got abit of a ruffling by the bouncers and a whole pint thrown over him when someone fed Rooney for the second goal. What a night, one of the best nights i've had in a long time. I'm still pissed, there were no trains running this morning so I had to get a nasty bus and then I had to run from St Margarets, I feel on top of the world though.

In-Ger-Land

I got ready in 10 minutes this morning. Still got sick in my hair. feelin' the flow, working it.

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:

In-Ger-Land

I got ready in 10 minutes this morning. Still got sick in my hair. feelin' the flow, working it.

I have the same beer stained jeans on from last night, slept round the mrs house so haven't been home. Managed to sport a lovely t-shirt i'd left round there about a year ago, smells like a tuesdays pension que.

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:

In-Ger-Land

I have the same beer stained jeans on from last night, slept round the mrs house so haven't been home. Managed to sport a lovely t-shirt i'd left round there about a year ago, smells like a tuesdays pension que.

:lol: :lol: Someone just told me I smell nice!?!?!?!! She wants a piece of Joe_Fox I think. Maybe later. I might make her eat my shit. :lol:

Watched it in pub in Fort William,brilliant.Plenty of anti-English sentiment from the locals I love it.Lots of tourists from England though and one totally mad Finn who just cheered for everyone.

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:

In-Ger-Land

:lol: :lol: Someone just told me I smell nice!?!?!?!! She wants a piece of Joe_Fox I think. Maybe later. I might make her eat my shit. :lol:

:lol: Give her a poohtash

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:

In-Ger-Land

Later Malf, first I'll offer her the beast and see if she smokes :lol:

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:

In-Ger-Land

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai

make sure she don't get her zippo out though, sore bell.

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:

In-Ger-Land

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai

Fire, fire, mmmmm, oooo, not there ya daft slut.

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:

In-Ger-Land

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai

Fire, fire, mmmmm, oooo, not there ya daft slut.

Chicken scratch on the cod piece, not nice.

Not nice indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758