Injury News Injury Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Konch is watching the BBC news
SSL is watching Sky news
Vardy is on CBeebies, so not really news

And Neil Danns is still poncing about on his app, instead of playing football, the lazy workshy good-fer-nothing fecker

Glad about Nuge as he is a must but the other two, we can get by better without them imo. Would have been more pleased to see SSL back in the frame then the other 2 as Schlupp showed he can do a job for us at LB and I don't think there is much in it between Vardy and Waghorn.

Never quite looked as steady at the back without SSL though.

Glad about Nuge as he is a must but the other two, we can get by better without them imo. Would have been more pleased to see SSL back in the frame then the other 2 as Schlupp showed he can do a job for us at LB and I don't think there is much in it between Vardy and Waghorn.

It seems that we have scored less since Vardy was injured, but that may just be my perception. Jeff?

I disagree. SSL back would be great. Schlupp is going to need to work on his positioning before he's ready at left back. I think Vardy has been missed and is a much better finisher than Waghorn.

Vardy is better than Waghorn, who we can only assume is better than Fuctash (or though we do not actually know this, as he's only been allocated a permanent and pointless position on the bench)

None of them are good enough IMO

I think Vardy has been missed and is a much better finisher than Waghorn.

I'm not sure where this perception comes from really, the last two games before his injury he looked totally scared of having a shot at goal, never mind actually finishing one.

There were a fair few times he got through and placed a pass to a poorly positioned player rather taking the easier option of shooting himself.

Confidence issue?

I'm not sure where this perception comes from really, the last two games before his injury he looked totally scared of having a shot at goal, never mind actually finishing one.

There were a fair few times he got through and placed a pass to a poorly positioned player rather taking the easier option of shooting himself.

Confidence issue?

But that would have been suicidal.

Confidence issue?

But that would have been suicidal.

Yes, probably caused by the confidence issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472