Inter travelling squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Goalkepers: Julio Cesar, Bindi, Ciceri

Defenders: Favalli, Materazzi, Mihajlovic, Zé Maria , Wome, Arrieta, Bonucci, Giani, Fautario

Midfielders: Stankovic, Karagounis, Pizarro, Solari, Belaid, Maa Boumsong, Semenzato

Strikers: Choutos, Momentè, Martins

Rip off!!!

No Davids, Adriano, Veron etc etc

Yea I suspected they might do this to avoid the huge costs in not coming.

Fook it. There's an Ayrton wasted. Can't be bothered to drive into town and struggle parking to see some Italians I ain't never heard of. Maybe the "stars?" are to precious to be in a country in turmoil and disarray with bombs exploding on every street corner.

Yeah I know, I didn't mean they were all rubbish!. There just comes a point when effort out weighs reward. A simple business calculation

DurhamFox said:
Rip off!!!

No Davids, Adriano, Veron etc etc

Are you really surprised? Adriano only got back from south America the day before yesterday.

I am sure that the squad they are bringing will be strong enough to give us a game.

And don't forget - you're going to the Walkers to watch Leicester - not some Italian team!!

I was going to watch Inter Milan. I will see Leicester in 2 weeks and then again all season.

Is there any reason why we sell more tickets for Inter Milan than we would if we played East Bengal?. Of course there is.

Melton Fox said:
I was going to watch Inter Milan.

*shakes head in dismay*

Is there any reason why we sell more tickets for Inter Milan than we would if we played East Bengal?. Of course there is.

You have the answer yourself. It's because people like you go to watch the away team. When Manchester United fans sing "You've only come to watch United", it's true.

You are living proof!

During the season I go to support my local football club Leicester City, obviously. I have a season ticket and do not miss a match.

However, when it comes to friendly's, I couldn't really give a flying fook as the entertainment value is negligable. The reports will tell us how the new signings performed

I admire footballing genius's and to get the opportunity to watch Davids and Adriano doesn't come along to often so I bought a ticket.

Comprendez?. No I suspect not

When I bought the tickets the main attraction was Inter but as near we get to the new season I just wanna see City play.

Still some decent players in Inter side Martins, Materazzi, Yugo chap in the middle.

bocadillo said:
*shakes head in dismay*

You have the answer yourself. It's because people like you go to watch the away team. When Manchester United fans sing "You've only come to watch United", it's true.

You are living proof!

Are you not too Boc :017:

Melton Fox said:
Comprendez?. No I suspect not

Comprendez? What's that? Some kind of Swahili word?

I presume that you meant to write "Comprenez-vous?", although bearing in mind that Inter are an Italian club, "Capite?" might have been even more appropriate.

And to answer the question that I presume you were trying to ask - your suspicions are correct - I don't understand.

Im going to watch leics play inter milan in what will be one of our biggest pre season games from this season and many seasons to come. Also it will be Mancini making a return to Leics.

I am disappointed the big names are not coming but its not gonna stop me from going. Ill be going along to assess leics as well as watch a good match against a competitive side. Lets face it, if they had of brought all of the stars then we would have struggled against one of the top sides in europe.

fcukcov said:
Im going to watch leics play inter milan in what will be one of our biggest pre season games from this season and many seasons to come. Also it will be Mancini making a return to Leics.

I am disappointed the big names are not coming but its not gonna stop me from going. Ill be going along to assess leics as well as watch a good match against a competitive side. Lets face it, if they had of brought all of the stars then we would have struggled against one of the top sides in europe.

If I wasn't stuck where I am and could get to the game, this would be my attitude. :023: ;)

fcukcov said:

Yeah I agree with that; I don't want us to get stuffed but it would be nice to say we beat Inter Milan. Their reserves will proberly be better than most championship sides anyway.

Fox Fan said:
Yeah I agree with that; I don't want us to get stuffed but it would be nice to say we beat Inter Milan. Their reserves will proberly be better than most championship sides anyway.

most if not all to be honest fox fan. Im going for a good night and hopefully a good pre season game of football to get me even more in the mood for the start of the season.

bocadillo said:
Comprendez? What's that? Some kind of Swahili word?
I presume that you meant to write "Comprenez-vous?"
Seeing as comprendez is only applicable to vous, the vous is not needed.
Unless you know a special Swahili dialect...

As for seeing faces tomorrow night, I'll still know more Inter boys than City boys:icon_eek: .
I hope their names will be in big letters on their backs.

MKFox said:
Seeing as comprendez is only applicable to vous, the vous is not needed.

That will come as a bit of a surprise to the French.

And please note that there is no such word as 'comprendez'. Not in French - and not in any other language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69