International Bank of Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
I've just read this email in my spam folder:
Dear Friend

I am Mr.Omar Ahmed working in a INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA(IBA/BOA) in uagadougou Burkina Faso . I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me.The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary To our late customer over his fund US$11.5Million dollars.

He died with his family during their vacation journey. I am waiting for your response for more details. The fund is going to be share at the ratio of 50/40. 40% for you and 50% for i and my family which we are going to use for investment. And 10% for outstanding expenses.

Mr.Omar Ahmed
The email is dated June 15th. If it's not too late, do you think I should call the number attached and tell Mr Ahmed that what he's doing sounds shady and is perhaps illegal?

I've just read this email in my spam folder:

The email is dated June 15th. If it's not too late, do you think I should call the number attached and tell Mr Ahmed that what he's doing sounds shady and is perhaps illegal?
It may be shady and perhaps illegal but 4.6 million US$ isn't to be sniffed at. You can't lose anything by speaking to him. Speaking from experience, have your bank details to hand.

Last edited:
do you think I should call the number attached and tell Mr Ahmed that what he's doing sounds shady and is perhaps illegal?

Don't forget, the law might be different in Burkina Faso. I'd definitely be looking for a better deal than that though, you should get a better cut than 40%. Play hardball is my advice.

Dear Friend

I am Mr.Omar Ahmed working in a INTERNATIONAL BANK OF AFRICA(IBA/BOA) in uagadougou Burkina Faso . I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me.The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary To our late customer over his fund US$11.5Million dollars.

He died with his family during their vacation journey. I am waiting for your response for more details. The fund is going to be share at the ratio of 50/40. 40% for you and 50% for i and my family which we are going to use for investment. And 10% for outstanding expenses.

Mr.Omar Ahmed

Ha ha, Mr. Omar Ahmed (if that even is your real name) - your game is up. You are yet another Hull troll and I claim my motherfucking five pounds.

I'm shocked no one has pointed out Ahmed's blatent disregard for grammar and capitals.

Can I be the first to point your own blatant disregard for spelling?

It's a scam

How can you be sure? Unless Dominic Littlewood says it's a scam I'd assume it is ok.

Society has made me sceptical.

Society has made me sceptical.

Its a sign of the times that you just can't trust folk anymore. Have to chain everything down and keep confidential information secret. When I was a lad you didn't need doors as people were so trustworthy, we also had feck all worth stealing.

But you will have to get up early to catch me out Mackster.

If you're inviting me to bed here, thank you I'm flattered, but no I'm not interested. I've told you before

Bloody foreigners sending their e-mail's over here, talking work off our own good-for-nothing scallys. All began under the last government.....

Better do something quick. Frozen acconuts can be seriously painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00