Internationals, November

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, it’s pretty obvious he hates his ****ing guts.
I'm inclined to agree. I think he resents the fact that the media have foisted Madders on him. He's doing a right character assassination.

I'm willing to bet he doesn't get any pitch time in these next internationals.

Rodgers on the other hand has nothing but praise for Maddison so he can't be that difficult can he?

I mean, it’s pretty obvious he hates his ****ing guts.
I think he dislikes him because his form causes him a problem.

How does he accommodate Maddison but still keep all his other shit midfielders happy?

He would much sooner not have this problem thrust upon him.

Madders needs to wear a paper bag on his head. That'll make them feel a common bond.

Great spontaneous interview with Maddison by Tony Adams and Jamie Redknapp on Sky after the game yesterday. Just shows what a dick Southgate is for calling him 'difficult'.

Did Southgate call Maddison 'difficult', or did he call the situation 'difficult'? Since England don't play with a creative attacking midfielder, I can understand why either changing the system to fit a player or asking a player to play a position that isn't what they do at their club and is the reason for their call up might be 'difficult'.

Did Southgate call Maddison 'difficult', or did he call the situation 'difficult'? Since England don't play with a creative attacking midfielder, I can understand why either changing the system to fit a player or asking a player to play a position that isn't what they do at their club and is the reason for their call up might be 'difficult'.

That's a canny excuse for Southgate. Madders has done various roles in midfield for us including a fair bit of trying to win the ball back. He's found space for the likes of Lingard and Alli so there's not a valid reason for ignoring Madders. Hasnt ward prowse got 2 caps ffs?

Southgate on Maddison:

"You want to be high-performance, low-maintenance. I am prepared to work with players who are more difficult but you're more likely to back those players if they've scored a winner for you and sweated blood for you, and that's the bond you build with those players over a longer period of time."

Southgate on Maddison:

"You want to be high-performance, low-maintenance. I am prepared to work with players who are more difficult but you're more likely to back those players if they've scored a winner for you and sweated blood for you, and that's the bond you build with those players over a longer period of time."

Stupid ****.

How the **** can someone sweat blood for you on the bench.

Oh, which of the current England midfield has sweated blood?

He's a useless puppet. I dislike him more than any of the useless ****ers before him.

Stirling out of qualifier after disturbance in the team area apparently a bust up with Gomez

Stirling out of qualifier after disturbance in the team area apparently a bust up with Gomez

Blimey

"Now that the decision has been made with the agreement of the entire squad, it's important that we support the players and focus on Thursday night."

Either Sterling is not very popular with the rest of the squad or things got really bad.

Interesting. I noticed them having a go at each other in the game on Sunday. It obviously carried on a bit then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757