Internationals September 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is absolutely criminal that Maddison has had zero minutes in these two games. Can’t blame him for wanting to move in the summer to a more fashionable club.

It is absolutely criminal that Maddison has had zero minutes in these two games. Can’t blame him for wanting to move in the summer to a more fashionable club.
I'm not sure it's just that. Chilwell has been pretty rubbish for us but still gets a starting spot and it didn't stop Maguire going to the WC. I think it's more to do with this manager's idea of how to play. He doesnt value creativity and spark, he wants direct football which always has defence at the heart of it. Maddison isn't that kind of player. Barkley isn't really but he will be slightly less adventurous than Maddison. It's a ****ing disgrace though I agree.

Maddison may as well retire from international football whilst Southgate is in charge of he can’t get a cap in these 2 games

Rumors that Madison is a bit of a dick in training. Probably completely unfounded rubbish.

Could definitely see how he would rub a character like Southgate the wrong way.

Not my personal opinion, I'm a big fan of a bit of swagger in a footballer. But you could definitely see a "suit" type not having much time for him.

Anyway, at least he'll be well rested.

Maddison is effectively new to the squad. Southgate seems to bring players in quite gently in that they tend to be in the squad for a match or two before getting much, or sometimes any, game time. He will have spent the international break learning the England team and tactics, and will be better placed to take advantage of the opportunity of playing when it presents itself - which I expect it will at the next break. He's also coming back to us rested and uninjured. Nothing to complain about.

Maddison is effectively new to the squad. Southgate seems to bring players in quite gently in that they tend to be in the squad for a match or two before getting much, or sometimes any, game time. He will have spent the international break learning the England team and tactics, and will be better placed to take advantage of the opportunity of playing when it presents itself - which I expect it will at the next break. He's also coming back to us rested and uninjured. Nothing to complain about.

Doesn't hold true of Mount though.

Doesn't hold true of Mount though.

Mount is the savoir of international football though.

You have to remember that whilst Madders was only playing week in week out in the Premier League last season, Mount was integral in getting Derby promoted from a much better division.

Madders just needs time to get signed by Chelsea and then loaned to Blackburn for a year.

Mount is the savoir of international football though.

You have to remember that whilst Madders was only playing week in week out in the Premier League last season, Mount was integral in getting Derby promoted from a much better division.

Madders just needs time to get signed by Chelsea and then loaned to Blackburn for a year.
:018: Frank Lampard’s Derby.

Southgate says the door is not closed for Vardy.

Shhhhh don’t pass to Vardy.

Southgate says the door is not closed for Vardy.

Shhhhh don’t pass to Vardy.

He closed it in his face when he was actually part of the squad.

He's a ****ing pleb

Southgate treated Vardy like shit. Vardy made the only sensible decision. If I were Vardy, my message to him about retiring from England would have included the words '**** you'.

Southgate is now treating Maddison like shit. He's made several little digs about him. He then selects him because he doesn't want the abuse for not doing so. He's double-gutless.

Southgate is a twat. England is a twat house. The less any City player has to do with them the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757