Internet List Leaks of BNP Members + Full Name and Addresses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

http://lancasteruaf.blogspot.com/2008/11/breaking-news-entire-bnp-membership.html

his breach of data security is startlingly bad for the BNP, not simply for the fact that the party has lost data - almost everyone seems to have managed to do that recently - but for the nature of that information.

Not only does the data, now available online, include the entire membership list with full names (and former names where there have been changes for any reason), addresses, contact numbers, email addresses and in many cases the member's age, particularly where those members are under eighteen. Yes, that's right. This list includes members as young as fourteen, male and female. Where a family membership is bought and paid for, the whole family is listed.

As if this isn't bad enough, the notes that are attached to many of the entries leave a lot of the members open to difficulties in their jobs, some of them being in the armed forces or the police and the BNP too - an illegal combination, and where not illegal, frequently frowned upon. Other members are noted as construction managers, receptionists, district nurses, lay preachers, police officers, company directors and teachers among many others.

Like this wasn't enough, the BNP has also listed hobbies or interests where for some reason they are deemed relevant. Thus we have short-wave radio hams, amateur historians, pagans, line-dancers and even a witch (male).

The contributors to nazi sites, many of whom are also members of the BNP, are suddenly in a frenzy, expecting to be outed at any moment. Here's just one comment from the North-West Nationalist blog:

'I've just had a call, I'm on it to. I want my ****ing member money back, like has been mentioned here, I could lose my ****ing job. I'm bloody angry.'

:081::081::081:

Is it just me, or is it satisfying to see many Nazi ****ers hopefully lose their jobs and friends over this?

Btw, i do have a link to the full list, if you want to see if any of your neighbours (or TB users) are a member, but i wont post it unless Jeff says its ok, cause it'd probably break the site rules or something

Last edited:
http://lancasteruaf.blogspot.com/2008/11/breaking-news-entire-bnp-membership.html

:081::081::081:

Is it just me, or is it satisfying to see many Nazi ****ers hopefully lose their jobs and friends over this?

Btw, i do have a link to the full list, if you want to see if any of your neighbours (or TB users) are a member, but i wont post it unless Jeff says its ok, cause it'd probably break the site rules or something

But if what they are doing is morally OK (belonging to the BNP and police force) then surely it should be allowed?

Can you PM it to me please? There's someone at my place of work that I've always had my suspicions about!

But if what they are doing is morally OK (belonging to the BNP and police force) then surely it should be allowed?

:icon_roll

I never said that they couldnt be a member of the BNP, I'm not claiming its morally wrong to be a member of their party, they have every right to believe what they want, but i have every right to hate them for it and wish misery on them too.

And this is a completely different argument anyway, you cannot compare watching movies to being a member of a political party, not that i ever said watchign torrents was morally right anyhow. and in someways, enjoying people's sacking for being a member of the BNP when its not actually against the law is actually what i was arguing, that the law is not the same as what is morally right or wrong

Phew, he's not on the list, I can carry on working with him.

He is obviously an obnoxious **** for other reasons.

Phew, he's not on the list, I can carry on working with him.

He is obviously an obnoxious **** for other reasons.

I used the find feature on Firefox of "Leicester" which also includes Leicestershire, as it lists counties too, trying to see how many there was, and i got bored up to about P (It works backwards, starting at Z). There were way more than i was expecting :icon_eek:

I used the find feature on Firefox of "Leicester" which also includes Leicestershire, as it lists counties too, trying to see how many there was, and i got bored up to about P (It works backwards, starting at Z). There were way more than i was expecting :icon_eek:

Bloody loads in North West Leicestershire too. What is it about NW Leicestershire folk?!

I am happy to say that I found no-one with my surname in that list. :icon_bigg

People's details, whomsoever they may be, should not be published without their consent or at the direction of a court. :018:

I am more bothered about who is this Profondo Rosso anyway. I have never seen the fecker on here before, and who gives a shit if he does not like the BNP!

Last edited:
I am more bothered about who is this Profondo Rosso anyway. I have never seen the fecker on here before, and who gives a shit if he does not like the BNP!

Oh do keep up BG, it's Mikey2000's new username, how did you miss that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46