Ipswich game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EBFox

No-one's started this yet, I think, so i thought I'd start. Any ideas for who CL will play?

Was Gilbert good enough last night to feature again? And Johanson?

EB:icon_cool

Johansson and McCarthy didn't seem to work well together for a lot of the game, so I'm surprised you say that. And i don't like his pony-tail either.:icon_evil

EB

To be fair I reckon McCarthy and Gilbert need time to get to kow each other nad get used to playing with each other.

Who's back in this one? Tiatto is back, but are Hughes and Kisnorbo going to be? Sylla and Williams might both be out injured.

If Sylla and Williams are fit, I'd probably keep the midfield the same, and maybe put Tiatto in at LB to give it some extra experience in there, and maybe Gerrbrand in for McCarthy as well.

If Sylla and Williams aren't fit, then probably Hammond on the RW, but who the hell could go into central midfield with Joey, if Hughes and Kisnorbo are still injured? :(

If they are all fit, then I think I'd go for:

Douglas
Maybury, Gerrbrand, Johansson, Tiatto
Sylla, Williams, Joey, Hughes
De Vries, Connolly

yeh i think gerrbrand should be given a go and i reckon we should have a team like this if possible on saturday........

Douglas

maybury gerrbrand johansson gilbert

sylla williams hughes tiatto

de vries connolly

drummindefender said:
yeh i think gerrbrand should be given a go and i reckon we should have a team like this if possible on saturday........

Douglas

maybury gerrbrand johansson gilbert

sylla williams hughes tiatto

de vries connolly

nice side that..... Although not sure about dropping McCarthy just yet!

yeh i reckon levein will keep paddy for ipswich as he has the potential to be a great defender, though if he under performs i think he should give Gerrbrand a go.

I think it is too early to change the back four, give them a few games to get used to playing together.

It sounds as though Hughes and Kisnorbo will not be ready for the game and if Sylla and Williams (suspected broken toe) are out we are really threadbare in midfield.

We could line up with Elvis, Gudjohnsson, Tiatto & Wilcox - not very creative and we would be lacking options on the bench.

Williams doesn't have a broken toe, its just bruised, so I assume he'll play. Levein has already said Tiatto will definitely play so that is probably Wilcox relegated to the bench. Other than that I think we'll have the same line-up again as on Tuesday.

Leigh said:
Williams doesn't have a broken toe, its just bruised, so I assume he'll play. Levein has already said Tiatto will definitely play so that is probably Wilcox relegated to the bench. Other than that I think we'll have the same line-up again as on Tuesday.

Apart from Sylla who is definatley out. Williams is a concern too.

it will be

tiatto williams joey elvis

We cant drop paddy mac yet. He is going to be our most consistant player this season.

I think "williams out" is a mind game for ipswich so they plan for a game without him. I would also expect elvis to either start or be a sub for the right wing again, with dublin been a ready sub for the front if needed (back recovery). I think the back 4 and keeper will be no change.

douglas

maybury johanssen mcarthy gilbert
syllia williams joey tiatto
connoly devries

wilcox on for tiatto during game
elvis on for syllia during game
dublin on if goal needed

Chrysalis said:
I think "williams out" is a mind game for ipswich so they plan for a game without him. I would also expect elvis to either start or be a sub for the right wing again, with dublin been a ready sub for the front if needed (back recovery). I think the back 4 and keeper will be no change.

douglas

maybury johanssen mcarthy gilbert
syllia williams joey tiatto
connoly devries

wilcox on for tiatto during game
elvis on for syllia during game
dublin on if goal needed

Sylla is out mate.

lako42 said:
it will be

tiatto williams joey elvis

Why drop wilcox for a player out of position on the left wing?

Seeing a Tiatto runs all over the place anyway i think he'll be on the right, with Wilcox on the left. But If williams is fit he could also be on the right.

tiatto williams joey Wilcox.

Of course i williams isn't fit then we're screwed! And Elvix will probably play on the right with Taitto in the centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00