Is Andreas Ivanschitz on his way to the Walkers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

I have heard a whisper that Andreas Ivanschitz is looking towards a move to a team in England and the clues so far point to us.

A Rapid Vienna spokesman said that he won't be going to Villa (where a move was apparantly set up) as he has been lured by a move to Leicester.

Anyone know if he's any good? I remember him scoring against England, but anyone can beat James!

Source

Joe_Fox said:
I remember him scoring against England, but anyone can beat James!

Source

Apart from Dickov from the penalty spot that is :cry:

Maybe this is the new signing that we were told about last week, wonder if Mad biker has heard about this one.

Another rumour doing the rounds on another forum is that Levi Porter has walked out of the club although MB has denied this one is true, but it has been posted by another of the Academy lads.

Probably over 35 ! In true Micky Adams style one for the future :lol:

Keep the Faith said:
Probably over 35 ! In true Micky Adams style one for the future :lol:

With a name like Ivtheshits he'd better be good.

Can only presume he got the name through a hotel I visited in Bulgaria recently.

The sausages they served were like stunted dildos!!!

Discovered they had a sense of humour about their football in Bulgaria though.

A backstreet bookie in Varna (Bulgaria's second city) was giving odds of 10-l against Bulgaria (his own team!!!) scoring in the European finals. And people say City fans lack the faith.

Anyway they did score... in their last match with a penalty.
Still loved the place though. Population around 8 million (less than the size of London but you've never seen so many good looking women per head of population...

I know-what the hell's this got to do with Ivetheshitz. Sorry.

A quick google on his name throws up that

- He has his own website, so in his world at least he must be some good...

http://www.andreasivanschitz.com/start.htm

He looks like quite a pretty boy too from this :? :? you can even download your own iveshits wallpaper for your pc :shock:

- and then there was this quote from another forum ...

"In the newest edition of World Soccer, they have a profile on "the New David Beckham" Andreas Ivanschitz. This is a huge title to fullfill, but I was wondering how good this youngster really is? Does he look to be a player who will develop into a worldclass player?"

I haven't seen the mag's write up, but even if it is magazine hype I doubt he's coming our way by the sounds of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566