Is it wrong.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

to be semi pissed at only quarter past one in the afternoon?

obviously not a good boy all year then :023:
Doesn't matter what I do in the year, the people closest to me are the ****ers that haven't got a clue what I might even begin to like for Christmas.

Twats

Doesn't matter what I do in the year, the people closest to me are the ****ers that haven't got a clue what I might even begin to like for Christmas.

Twats

Whereas we who don't know you that well know that you would just adore a supersize butt plug and a jar of anusol :icon_wink

to be semi pissed at only quarter past one in the afternoon?

I don't think so, I was, then I realised that I'd have to drive home and spent the rest of the day eating Turkey, Ham, Chicken, Mince Pies, my Sister in law's Garlic and Cheese Layered Potato Bake, various salads, prawns as big as lobsters and some kind of gooey chocolate cake. After many cups of tea and watching Billy Connolly and a few movies and endless hours of sometimes witty repartee with the rellies I was sober enough to drive home. Surprisingly good Christmas for me this year given my lack of enthusiasm earlier in the day. :023::icon_bigg

I don't think so, I was, then I realised that I'd have to drive home and spent the rest of the day eating Turkey, Ham, Chicken, Mince Pies, my Sister in law's Garlic and Cheese Layered Potato Bake, various salads, prawns as big as lobsters and some kind of gooey chocolate cake. After many cups of tea and watching Billy Connolly and a few movies and endless hours of sometimes witty repartee with the rellies I was sober enough to drive home. Surprisingly good Christmas for me this year given my lack of enthusiasm earlier in the day. :023::icon_bigg

Must admit, I have drunk myself sober this afternoon. Just feel sick from too much food now.

Must admit, I have drunk myself sober this afternoon. Just feel sick from too much food now.

The main reason I avoid "all-you-can-eat" restaurants. It's Boxing Day here now and already all the shopping freaks are streaming into the stores for their post Christmas sales. :icon_bigg

Nothing wrong with that at all - however I find with drinking in the day time that I have to carry on or I get hungover by the evening...

Nothing wrong with that at all - however I find with drinking in the day time that I have to carry on or I get hungover by the evening...
Yup, same here alex.

I used to go out for regular all dayers on Saturdays, and between 5 & 7 a lot of my mates would go home for something to eat. It just used to **** me up so I had to stay out!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48