Is there anyone there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer

We've had moan after moan all summer - non stop whingeing and whining fuelled by speculation about who we are going to buy, what do you think of him, could he do a job at this level etc. etc. etc.

So much that I nearly stopped logging onto this site altogether

But we're 27 hours away from kick off and nobody's here

Are you all in the pub, and haven't told me about it ? Or are you sat in a corner 'cos you're too scared about tomorrow afternoon ?

COME ON............... !!

Here as well, its all good, the MA whiners have stopped and even retracted some statements, and the fickle Leicester fans will turn out in force tomorrow and will continue to do so until we lose a few games.

Ah such a fickle, futile existence for the Leicester fair weather supporter.

Im Buzzin, cant wait for the old saturday routine to start again. Im so optomistic I am scaring myself!! :?

Oh hurray, I'd thought you'd given us up

I am fookin buzzin' today. I can't fooking wait to get down there and get the season going.

Football. I fookin love it

The excitment is killing me at the minute.

Anyone know what the current tickets sold number is?

I'm here just, had the day off yesterday and now trying to catch up :( so work is eating into my surfing time.
Can not wait for tomorrow, think they had sold 29k yesterday :D

Naughty Fox said:
I'm here just, had the day off yesterday and now trying to catch up :( so work is eating into my surfing time.

Where do you work Naughts?

DurhamFox said:
Naughty Fox said:

I work for myself as a graphic designer, have done for about 3 years.
So if I am not working i'm not earning :( , but it does have it's benefits.
I guarantee almost everybody on here has seen or worn some of my work :wink:

I'm here. Just a bit busy doing work for once :(

Can't wait for tomorrow :D

Naughty Fox said:
DurhamFox said:
Naughty Fox said:

I work for myself as a graphic designer, have done for about 3 years.
So if I am not working i'm not earning :( , but it does have it's benefits.
I guarantee almost everybody on here has seen or worn some of my work :wink:

Go on then, enlighten us!

I designed the trim inside the neck of the first Le Coq Sportif city shirt (the one before 'LG') 8) not that it took alot of designing, but you have to do what the customer wants.
I have done trims for most of the teams in the country and for most of the sports brand too.

Naughty Fox said:
I designed the trim inside the neck of the first Le Coq Sportif city shirt (the one before 'LG') 8) not that it took alot of designing, but you have to do what the customer wants.
I have done trims for most of the teams in the country and for most of the sports brand too.

Nice one, sounds like an interesting job.

I'm here, but I'm not looking forward to tomorrow as I'm best man at a wedding and I'm going to miss the game :cry:

Matt said:
I'm here, but I'm not looking forward to tomorrow as I'm best man at a wedding and I'm going to miss the game :cry:

You poor bastard, my sympathies :wink:

I just got paid this week from work so I've got to buy lcfc world so I can listen to the game at midnight tomorrow!

Go round to the bride's house tonight, grab her tits, say you've always fancied her and ask her if she wants a final shag as a single bird

Hopefully she'll be completely outraged and ban you from the wedding, leaving you free to enjoy your team and the start of the new football season

Of course she could always say yes, and then at least you get a free shag to compensate for your loss

Matt said:
superb advice I'll be off round hers later...wish me luck! :D

if she's not outraged and is well up 4 it , the plan may backfire. in that case you'll hav to try the same strategy with the groom. and if he's up for it as well...... :roll:

25 hours until kick off! :D

I've been searching around trying to find somewhere online to watch/listen to the game, but it seems there isn't anywhere :(

Looks like I'll just be watching Soccer Saturday all afternoon tomorrow then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758