Isn't it amazing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

scary jester

How you can how completely cotrasting emotions for two players who are leaving. I really hope that Muzz is successful at the Brum (or the '99 Foxes as they are becoming) and I hope Dickov rots to death in the Blackburn reserves, never plays for Scotland again and ends up having to settle for second division football. Blackburn reserves play near where I live, think I will pay him a visit when he's here...

scary jester said:
How you can how completely cotrasting emotions for two players who are leaving. I really hope that Muzz is successful at the Brum (or the '99 Foxes as they are becoming) and I hope Dickov rots to death in the Blackburn reserves, never plays for Scotland again and ends up having to settle for second division football. Blackburn reserves play near where I live, think I will pay him a visit when he's here...

Isn't this a song by George Micheal?

Are you drunk Malf? :lol: :wink:

:? How odd. I agree, the two players in question have left in totally different ways. Muzzy is a gent, Dickov is a Dick.

Malf said:
buzzer_b said:

I had been for about 6 days on the trot. Will be again for 3 weeks now the Euro 2004 starts!

I will be there too, come on England...'Talking Balls' LCFC On Tour flag will be out....****ing gerrin.

alex said:
Malf said:
buzzer_b said:

I had been for about 6 days on the trot. Will be again for 3 weeks now the Euro 2004 starts!

I will be there too, come on England...'Talking Balls' LCFC On Tour flag will be out....**** gerrin.

Stella, Malf, the mrs, caught on the job, lose your voice. Get in

Super Bok (Portuguese beer) no sleep, hot days, water cannons, naughty sex, French beaten, naughty Rooney, dirty Nev, scream the house down.....come on you bastards, come on...

alex said:
Super Bok (Portuguese beer) no sleep, hot days, water cannons, naughty sex, French beaten, naughty Rooney, dirty Nev, scream the house down.....come on you bastards, come on...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get Tristan an England Kit and give the chap a beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757