It`s

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad biker

Tomorrow now ! what is I hear you all ask, well Connolly of course, he signs tomorrow, (yawn !) Mawene`s a no go, simply not good enough although Nikos is staying.

Cheers MB, though I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow we had to wait until tomorrow again? :? :? :? Think I've just confused myself :lol:

Is it now tomorrow because he's in talks with Sunderland? or tomorrow because W-ham are holding out for some reason? :?

I thought this was going to be another Monty Python link :oops:

mad biker said:
Tomorrow now ! what is I hear you all ask, well Connolly of course, he signs tomorrow, (yawn !) Mawene`s a no go, simply not good enough although Nikos is staying.

IMO pompey are gunna come in with lst minute bid

Ashov said:
mad biker said:

IMO pompey are gunna come in with lst minute bid

You'd better be joking :shock: I've got this feeling that I'm gonna go online at work tomorrow to find that we have lost this race...thats the trouble with hope...sometimes it can kick you in the teeth

Southern Fox said:
I aint confident. I so hope your right MB!!!

The thought of Tricky Trev up front all season scares me.

I wholeheartedly share that sentiment! Think that he is probably in constant talks with both us and Scumderland trying to get the best deal...we are never the winners in this type of situation. Why else would he be stalling so long?!?!

Batman said:
Southern Fox said:
I aint confident. I so hope your right MB!!!

The thought of Tricky Trev up front all season scares me.

I wholeheartedly share that sentiment! Think that he is probably in constant talks with both us and Scumderland trying to get the best deal...we are never the winners in this type of situation. Why else would he be stalling so long?!?!

I was really excited about the prospect of him signing but it is taking forever. Regardless of if he signs or not, I will still be left with a sour taste in my mouth and wonder whether he is really playing for LCFC because he wants to and not because of the financial rewards. Disappointed really

wonder whether he is really playing for LCFC because he wants to and not because of the financial rewards. Disappointed really[/quote]

I assume that you are joking

Redditch Fox said:
wonder whether he is really playing for LCFC because he wants to and not because of the financial rewards. Disappointed really

I assume that you are joking[/quote]

No. why??

I see your point that you are driving at. Everyone plays for just the cash these days.

Shame

Is he still on course for today?

What a great day that would be! Keown and Connolly signing in one day :D

Its too late for today and Im sure that they would have announced both signings together.

I really dont understand why it is taking so long.

I bet MA is fuming inside despite the signing of monkey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757